PM 7.0.6.1 stucks while debugging

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just tried to debug an older project (created with V5) at the PM stops and hangs at the "Set proxy" cube and the browser window turned white. I can still click at the top menue (File, Edit...) and switch between the browser's tabs but the buttons for stop and run the project are grayed-out. I'm going to open a support ticket and add an error report.

Вложения

• 122,5 КБ Просмотры: 271

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Just tried to debug an older project (created with V5) at the PM stops and hangs at the "Set proxy" cube and the browser window turned white. I can still click at the top menue (File, Edit...) and switch between the browser's tabs but the buttons for stop and run the project are grayed-out. I'm going to open a support ticket and add an error report.
Yes, please make diagnostic report with detailed log for developers on this problem.
But previously, please cleanup Logs folder in ZennoPoster\Progs directory for this version.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Okay, deleted all entries in ZennoPoster\Progs\Logs and sent you report via ticket.
Question: How can I jump to the current executed step/cube in PM when I debug with delayed drawing in PM7? In V5 there was an icon like a crosshairs at the right bottom of the action window... Can't find that anymore in V7.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
@VladZen Okay, deleted all entries in ZennoPoster\Progs\Logs and sent you report via ticket.
Question: How can I jump to the current executed step/cube in PM when I debug with delayed drawing in PM7? In V5 there was an icon like a crosshairs at the right bottom of the action window... Can't find that anymore in V7.
Try clicking Project window and pressing Space, when PM gets stuck like this.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, will try with Space button.

I also saw that there is some Chinese text (in the EN version) in the instance window, downleft, near the red/green instance loading icon.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Can it cause problems in V7 when a mainproject utilizes Max Emulation (neural network bypass) + Full Mouse emulation and the nested project does not (just DOM and text insert emulation)?
Also when the mainproject is set to "Dedicated process" in project settings and the nested project not?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
@VladZen Can it cause problems in V7 when a mainproject utilizes Max Emulation (neural network bypass) + Full Mouse emulation and the nested project does not (just DOM and text insert emulation)?
Also when the mainproject is set to "Dedicated process" in project settings and the nested project not?
No, this should not be the case. Didn't clicking project diagram and pressing Space help?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
edited

Последнее редактирование:

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try clicking Project window and pressing Space, when PM gets stuck like this.
@VladZen Unfortunately with clicking in project window and pressing space it did not bring me to the current executed step/cube. In older version of PM there was a crosshairs icon, that let me jump to the current step in project!? Is this still available in ZP/PM v7 or is there another key combination to go to the active cube?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)