Plugin for passing the Gee Test slider (Slide Gee Test), in the browser tab ZennoPoster

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
I will sell a plugin for passing the Gee Test slider (Slide GeeTest)

This plugin solves the GeeTest slide captcha (Slide GeeTest), on the current page in the ZennoPoster browser, by dragging (Drag&Drop) the slider, combining the puzzle with the desired location.
No additional consumables are required for the plugin to work (neither services nor recognition programs). All actions take place on the loaded page.

What do captchas look like that a plugin can pass

As well as any others where it is necessary to combine a movable puzzle

Examples of how the plugin works:

Opportunities:
- Unified for most similar captchas.
- Through the input settings of the plugin, it is possible to independently configure work with captcha elements. Or promptly correct when changing the layout on the desired site
- Determination of the desired position occurs without services and consumables.

What the input settings of the plugin look like:

Compatibility:
- Minimal compatibility with the 7.3.1.1 version of Zenoposter
- Minimum operating system Win 10 (Win Server 2019) and higher.
- The plugin was tested on the Chrome engine. The plugin is not supported on the FireFox engine and will not be supported.

Terms of sale and support:
- The plugin is purchased without a time limit for use. The price is 100$
- Free plugin update for 6 months. Further updates are paid, for 6 months. The price is 20$
- The plugin is linked to the license Id of the zennoposter user.

Test:
- The plugin is issued for the test, via private messages in the telegram. https://t.me/VitaliyIsv

Terms of refund:
- Refund is not possible, since the plugin is a local solution and therefore there is no technical possibility to revoke the license.
- In order not to have a question about a refund, take a test for 2 days before buying.
- The plugin uses a third-party OpenCV library. Therefore, if you also use this library, there may be a version conflict. It is possible to recompile the plugin for your dll version

Contact for communication:
- Telegrams : https://t.me/VitaliyIsv

PS. Translated with the help of Google Translator

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Katana

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
Recently, users often turn to having the Windows server 2012 and windows 7 system available. Unfortunately, the dll used in the solution does not work for these systems.
The minimum system for normal operation, from vin 10 (vin 2019), please pay attention to this when requesting a demo version.

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
Updated the plugin and settings for it.
- the current version of the plugin is 1.4.0
- you can download the updated version in the group https://t.me/Em_GeeTest
- added a setting for solving captcha on Blablacar.ru
- updated the settings for the following sites
  • - blablacar.ru
  • - coinmarketcap.com
  • - binance.com
  • - okx.com
  • - rucaptcha.com/demo
  • - geetest.com
  • - shopee.pl
  • - digifinex.com
  • - pocketinfinity.io
  • - pocketinfinity.io
  • - webull.com
  • - bitget.com
  • - tidex.com
  • - paxful.com
  • - leboncoin.fr
  • - gate.tv
  • - pamm.fvpt-uk.com
  • - bybit.com
  • - cccmypath.org
  • - chuanglan.com
- updated the logic of the work, for a more accurate combination of the puzzle
- for more convenient configuration, I have made most of the parameters used in the plug-in to external settings. such as noise threshold, brightness, target size change, delay between mouse movements, forced motion correction.

- From the limitations appeared, the temporary inability of the plug-in to work under the Chromium (Beta) engine, since there are no exact mouse movements yet

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
On resources coinmarketcap.com and binance.com , an additional captcha has appeared, similar to ReCaptcha and HCaptcha. This is what it looks like

I made a plugin for its passage. Video of the plugin operation :

When buying plugins for the slider and for clicks on pictures, a discount of 20% :bf:

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
- the current version of the plugin v. 1.7.3.0
- Added new parameter, Auto positioning, which gives permission to the plugin to align the captcha vertically, if its edges are outside the line of sight.
- Added new parameter, Fuzzy Hit, which allows you to specify the limits of a special target miss in pixels.
- Added a way to move the puzzle with Touch, for mobile profiles.
- Completely redesigned working methods for Chromium engine, which made it possible to work under Chromium on any profiles generated by Zennoposter. (Desktop, phones and tablets).
- You can download the updated version in the group https://t.me/Em_GeeTest.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)