Please integrate some real browser solution - manage PC

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
First what comes to my mind is Selenium, I think this would be an awesome addition to integrating. I think we only need some solutions, like solving recaptchas and setting proxies with authentication to work a little easier with them. I'm sure there are other things what is needed, but at least today when I played around it, I got suck at the proxy question. In short, we need an easy solution to manage PC browsers.

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for this.

While VladZen answered me this:
I continue creating 100% good accounts manually with firefox in human bot mode (I mean using the same patern, actions ...times) and still all accounts are live. I delete everything cookies, history ... etc. before every new account creation (clean browser) just like zenno. I've tested all browsers and browser settings in zenno but somehow it is detected and it can't create even 1 good account (all ghosted).

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
+1 for this.

I continue creating 100% good accounts manually with firefox in human bot mode (I mean using the same patern, actions ...times) and still all accounts are live. I delete everything cookies, history ... etc. before every new account creation (clean browser) just like zenno. I've tested all browsers and browser settings in zenno but somehow it is detected and it can't create even 1 good account (all ghosted).
If want to compare real browser with zenno,
compare it at least with private mode opening incognito tab.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for this.

Selenium using real browser, but controlled via web driver, and it is detectable too, there is some options with arguments but same problem with anonymity has selenium users . If zenno does not help on some project, the best option to use real browser + autoIT +zenno without middle man, because selenium has middle man in connection with real browser and all web location where we have problem with Zenno, know protocol how to detect Selenium too .

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)