**Please Help** Experiencing Timeout Errors

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im running my ZP templates on a dedicated server and I'm having problems. To give a frame of reference, the server is 16GBs of RAM, 1gbps connection, and unlimited bandwidth if that makes any difference. I set the thread count to 5 just so that I could watch the threads to be certain that the templates were operating correctly and noticed that the ZP Thread Windows took a very, very, VERY long time to load up the sites from my site list, and in most cases, it didnt load the sites at all, it would result in timeout errors. In other cases when the websites would eventually load, it wouldnt fill out the form fields because it was still trying to completely load the page.

I read on the anonymity bug thread that a poster (Lokyis) was experiencing a similar problem:

Ok thanks clear with that. But i noticed new problem.
I'm going to google right now and with poster it showing that proxies are not working.
Getting timeout error. Tried at the same time add this same proxy in browser = working fine. Tested with 4 different proxies.

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8550-Anonymity-problem&p=52428&viewfull=1#post52428

I then decided to load the websites manually in the servers web browser window (I used Chrome, FF, Opera, and IE to test) and the websites loaded fine with no problems, but wouldnt load at all when ran via the ZP threads.

Could you please let me know what needs to be done in order to fix this problem?

Thx

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd also like to add that im NOT using proxies.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Only thing I can suggest its pray to the all mighty God if you are believer, I notice one thing and that's, if you are not believer you will soon become one specially if you are heavy ZennoPoster user!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I looked and looked on here for the answer for you on how to get the windows error code to send it to developers. For some reason the search function on this forum is screwed. I am planning to install zenno on my box and see if I have the same issues. I'm hoping you get this fixed soon because I know how much work you put into it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I looked and looked on here for the answer for you on how to get the windows error code to send it to developers. For some reason the search function on this forum is screwed. I am planning to install zenno on my box and see if I have the same issues. I'm hoping you get this fixed soon because I know how much work you put into it.
Yea this is a major PITA. Whats the point in even spending all that $$$ if Zenno wont run right. Then on the flip side you HAVE to pay for that kind of resources because otherwise the anonymity bug will bite you in the butt. So its either pay for a bulletproof dedi, but then experience timeout errors and get nothing done, or its use Zenno on a non-bulletproof connection and then have my IP banned and thrown into Spamhaus :mad:. Im going to give support the benefit of the doubt and hope that they'll be able to tell us exactly what we need to do.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The'll tell you its solved!

• Спасибо
Реакции: Drew

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Reading your post is like watching "Breaking Bad" series, why don't you hit us in skype or email at least. Is there something personal that you even don't try to talk to me or Anton, but express everything in high drama way. We are always ready to help, but I'm not Nostradamus to understand you get a new PITA. Waiting in skype to help.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Reading your post is like watching "Breaking Bad" series, why don't you hit us in skype or email at least. Is there something personal that you even don't try to talk to me or Anton, but express everything in high drama way. We are always ready to help, but I'm not Nostradamus to understand you get a new PITA. Waiting in skype to help.
You always take things so personal, and ask anyone that knows me, I'm very dramatic :-). I would hit you on Skype but your too busy sleeping when I create threads. Sleep less, support me more :-).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)