pin log data

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The best will be to make new tab left of logs for embed table and charts, but if this not good, to make pin log data, optional to have allways some data on top, and end user can see some variables on top allways and in alert action to can check " pin log"

and option for bold and color, when user looks logs, to see on top important information with optional bold and different color

Последнее редактирование:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I now playing with alert pop up, instead this pin log option, to client have allways important info on displey, but i not have info how much template is live and running, and I add very big number for "automatic close after..." but problem is this alert stay on desktop even if template finished, even if template i remove . Is this bug, @VladZen, or not, because it will usefull if alert pop up close after template is finished, and for sure if template is removed from zennoposter

And now we have situation- i need to this alert pop up be allways on displey, but user now have old alert and new when template again running

Maybe option in this action bar- close alert if template finished

Последнее редактирование:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen when you take time, please add comment about alert option thanks

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
pin alert and unpin - action when you want remove pin - please :-)

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Let me understand, in current version you can't PIN log pannel?

Вложения

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i ask to for example variable pin allways be on top never scroll

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
not sure I understand how it looks like.... is there any example of this feature in third-party software?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
not sure I understand how it looks like.... is there any example of this feature in third-party software?
@VladZen Point is to have in logs, some variable/variables on top, and this variables not will scrolling, it will stay on top, fixed.

For example, in alert action you can add option for check " pin", and when you add it on start of template, variable in this alert will be on top allways, it will be visiable allways and not will go down and scrolling, we can add 1 or more , it will be very usefull if user want allways see something and not watch scrolling, thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)