Picture upload not recording completely

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to make a simple bot for letgo [dot] com. I simply enter the website click sell and upload a picture and zenno wont record the upload photo button. I'm banging my head for 2 days now. Any recommendation from you guys ? because i'm out of ideas.

thanks in advance. Happy holidays !

L.E : looks like the captcha isnt being solved either when it needs to.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I'm trying to make a simple bot for letgo [dot] com. I simply enter the website click sell and upload a picture and zenno wont record the upload photo button. I'm banging my head for 2 days now. Any recommendation from you guys ? because i'm out of ideas.

thanks in advance. Happy holidays !

L.E : looks like the captcha isnt being solved either when it needs to.
Did You try looking tutorials in youtube and read some wiki ?

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys Yup, i tried in every way that i could think of, the problem is that it only records the path of the picture, but it doesnt add the click button to upload the picture. I made couple of templates and it's not the normal upload that we are used to. Never encountered this kind of problem before.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
@lokiys Yup, i tried in every way that i could think of, the problem is that it only records the path of the picture, but it doesnt add the click button to upload the picture. I made couple of templates and it's not the normal upload that we are used to. Never encountered this kind of problem before.
The recording does not work on 100% html actions.
And in general, a recording is not the best way to develop templates.
I suggest to use Action designer for every action: https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:action_constructor

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys once again you are god damn right sir. Thank you for existing in our lives and guiding us through the zenno poster ways. I admire and salute you sir. Thank you

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)