parse text file with regex

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what would be the best way to parse a text file with regex?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
File - Take text
Text processing - Regex

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok well in task manager binding list to file doesn't work, so i need some other technique so it'll export the list data to a file until you guys fix the task manager...

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the problem is text processing with regex only puts to list, but when list binding doesn't work in task manager, i can't use this! if only text processing could export to text file it would be ok. i need some work around until its fixed, this is critical to me.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the problem is text processing with regex only puts to list, but when list binding doesn't work in task manager, i can't use this! if only text processing could export to text file it would be ok. i need some work around until its fixed, this is critical to me.
List processing -> Merge list item to variable.
File processing -> Write to file from variable.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bill

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
great thanks ! that worked.

but now i got a new problem since i can't use list processing. I need to remove the duplicates from the file.

I tried getting text from file, putting to variable, putting variable to list, and then removing duplicates of list, merge list items, then write to file... but it didnt work.:be:

Последнее редактирование:

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i already submitted it too support and had it checked over skype. its a bug...i have created a workaround i'll put up soon.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
great thanks ! that worked.

but now i got a new problem since i can't use list processing. I need to remove the duplicates from the file.

I tried getting text from file, putting to variable, putting variable to list, and then removing duplicates of list, merge list items, then write to file... but it didnt work.:be:
It should
What error do you get?

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i dont remember, but i found a way around it until you guys can actually fix task manager

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)