Parasite SEO & Reddit?

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Zenno friends!

Context: I'm intrigued by the potential of automating tasks on Reddit using ZennoPoster for Parasite SEO.
The platform fascinates me for his SEO Power/ Ranking, but it also appears quite challenging due to its stringent rules.

Experience: In my initial attempts, I faced a swift ban when trying to create a subreddit. It seems clear that Reddit's mechanisms to enforce its policies are robust and quick to act.

Inquiry:

• Has anyone here successfully navigated these waters?
  • What strategies or precautions did you employ to automate tasks without triggering Reddit's defense mechanisms?
Understanding the nuances of Reddit's system is crucial, and I believe sharing experiences could be immensely beneficial for all of us involved in similar projects. Any insights, advice, or personal anecdotes would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and knowledge!

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zenno is just a tool, it's up to you how to use it. On reddit just to start karma is crucial, without it you won't post anything.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Kristos thank for your reply,

but what is strange is that it initially worked on an account that I had created a week ago where I was able to directly create a "sub" with a first article and as soon as I wanted to recreate another "sub" today Ban ( by zenno)!

So I went through the process of purchasing an aged account with a lot Karma: the Sub Reddit was Ban also....

Finally i tried again, I created a new account and it worked...
Ip, user agent... I have no idea why is work in some case or not

So at the moment I don't understand the logic....

mta

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Kristos thank for your reply,

but what is strange is that it initially worked on an account that I had created a week ago where I was able to directly create a "sub" with a first article and as soon as I wanted to recreate another "sub" today Ban ( by zenno)!

So I went through the process of purchasing an aged account with a lot Karma: the Sub Reddit was Ban also....

Finally i tried again, I created a new account and it worked...
Ip, user agent... I have no idea why is work in some case or not

So at the moment I don't understand the logic....
basics :
- quality of your proxy, use 4G proxy
- do you make random pause between actions, sometimes is simple as that

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)