Offtop

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree whole heartedly but I think we are at a point where the developers are working hard (at least I hope so) to fix the bugs in Zenno. There was a huge thread over at the warrior forum where people were saying that it was too early for ZP MP to be released as the "official" version and I agree. I guess all there is for us to do is wait for the next update to see what's been fixed, and hopefully the system that's for all of us macros lovers will be present like Rostonix said in other forums.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would love to leave a comment on this one, but I dont wanna make drama again, and i dont want to see them threatening me again when i give some examples... :D
Im more or less just watching around, and dont bother with community since that happened.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would love to leave a comment on this one, but I dont wanna make drama again, and i dont want to see them threatening me again when i give some examples... :D
Im more or less just watching around, and dont bother with community since that happened.
I gotta admit I lol'ed at that. I was shocked myself to see the threat, and now look what that's done, one of the forums best contributors now doesn't contribute as much. Hopefully the browser issue will be fixed, as well as the damn issue with Zenno filling out the registration fields with already used account information

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)