Non-Case Sensitive Table Processing?

GLADO

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Everyone,

I'm having an issue processing a table using "Get Line From Table" "Contains Text" that has e-mails that are different cases than the source list. Is there a way to search the table using a non-case sensitive search?

For Example, if the "Master Accounts Table" being modified has the Email [email protected], and the list I'm using pulls the email variable "ForwardedEmail" as [email protected], it is unable to to locate the line due to the different upper case matching. Unfortunately I am unable to change the cases in the list for Forwarded Email at this point. Thanks in advance!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'm afraid there is no case sensitive parameter for text
You may try to get line matching regex.

• Спасибо
Реакции: GLADO

GLADO

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the response. Does table processing --> Get Lines "Contains text" function search the table by case sensitive, or am I wrong in this? I need to search the table disregarding changes in the text case/caps etc.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Thank you for the response. Does table processing --> Get Lines "Contains text" function search the table by case sensitive, or am I wrong in this? I need to search the table disregarding changes in the text case/caps etc.
Hi. You can loop through table lines and set all to lower and then compare.

• Спасибо
Реакции: GLADO

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)