"No messages found" - Problem

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I'm having huge problems with email processing tutorial. I do everything the basic video on email processing says I should, and when I run the template in debug mode, it waits for 30, then 60, and finally 120 seconds and then displays "no messages found". I tried gmail, hotmail and even rambler. Every time it is the same.

Help!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe the website sending you the message doesn't send it within the three and half minutes that you have the time set for. Try setting the times longer. Either that or your regex to find the message isn't right.

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using the training page, the same one the tutorial is on - http://lessons.zennolab.com/en/advanced

I duplicated the whole tutorial as is. The template is done, email processing settings as well. But when I start the template in debug, it says,after the preset 3 and a half minutes "no messages found". I then close the program, log into my email, and the confirmation email is there. Why does it fail to "see" the confirmation email?

For two days I've been struggling with this, it is driving me insane.:mad:

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Like bigcajones told you, the most probable reason for this is wrong regex...

You can contact me on skype (dejan.jugovic1) and i will see if i can help you in some way

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
da, regex je regular expression...

ako želiš pomoč potrudi se malo i instaliraj skype, to je bar besplatno :-)

a u ostalom, u svijetu interneta ne ide brez skypa ;-)

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've found out what the problem was. It was the regular expression for identification, not parsing. The subject line is "test email". The guy in the tutorial used "test\email" as a regex for identification. While it worked ok for him, for me, the only thing that works is when I just put "email" there. I've tried both "test" and "test email" and they also don't work.

I know the dude in the video uses \ to escape space, but why it doesn't work is beyond me. If anyone has a simple explanation as to why this is, please share.

@Drvosjeca

Znam, sutra cu ga instalirati, prosli put sam imao nekih problema sa kompom. Znam da je skype nezaobilazan, ali nikako da mi se nadje na dnevom redu. Pozdrav

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
'test\email' wrong
'test\ email' right

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
haha, Slovenian looks like very similar to Russian, I got guys whatever you said:-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that was serbian, not slovenian... ;-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's All Greek To Me!

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
drvosjeca, you should even read Russian in this case :-)
bigcajones, anyway should looks clearer than 伟大的中国 ;-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, i got the same issue on V4 version, drvosjeca may i add you on skype for a little help ? :-) (all in english i don't speak serbian :D )

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try your luck... :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)