No Captcha Recognition ?!

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I just started playing with the tool and it is really amazing :-)

One small problem (maybe somebody can correct me):

Is it correct that the project-maker does not recognize the type of captcha from Article Friendly sites (like http://articlepile.com/signup.php)

(just noticed it is a real text field and no image ... maybe it would be possible to scrape the text and copy&paste it into the cpatcha field ?!)

Would it be correct to create a regular expression with the builder that "extracts" the value out of the source into the captcha field ?! And if so where do I have to insert the created expression in the template editor ?

THANKS

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
THANKS ALOT for the visual solution!! You've made my day :-)
I knew it would not be complicated ...

johnyz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

I just tested with it, your code for parsing text is good, but I tried to parse the code with the help of Regular expression builder, if faild and could not get any results.

I just input <font color="white" size="3"><b> before texts in the center check "shortest match" and after text input </b>. The expression out is :
(?<=\<font color\=\"white\" size\=\"3\"\>\<b\>).*?(?=\<\/b\>)

while yours in the template is (?<=\<FONT color\=white size\=3\>\<B\>).*?(?=\<\/B\>).

Seems the same, but why mine could not get the text result? Is it the bug or anything Im doing wrong?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just tested with it, your code for parsing text is good, but I tried to parse the code with the help of Regular expression builder, if faild and could not get any results.

I just input <font color="white" size="3"><b> before texts in the center check "shortest match" and after text input </b>. The expression out is :
(?<=\<font color\=\"white\" size\=\"3\"\>\<b\>).*?(?=\<\/b\>)

while yours in the template is (?<=\<FONT color\=white size\=3\>\<B\>).*?(?=\<\/B\>).

Seems the same, but why mine could not get the text result? Is it the bug or anything Im doing wrong?
(?<=\<font color\=\"white\" size\=\"3\"\>\<b\>).*?(?=\<\/b\>) and
(?<=\<FONT color\=white size\=3\>\<B\>).*?(?=\<\/B\>) is different.

These regular expressions different becouse have the different register of letters in word "FONT".

johnyz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
(?<=\<font color\=\"white\" size\=\"3\"\>\<b\>).*?(?=\<\/b\>) and
(?<=\<FONT color\=white size\=3\>\<B\>).*?(?=\<\/B\>) is different.

These regular expressions different becouse have the different register of letters in word "FONT".

I just get the code from the source directly, if different but I just get the code from it. Here is the original part of the code:

<font color="white" size="3"><b>71af8</b>

why mine is wrong?

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you have to get the expression not directly from the source. Instead, if you are recording, and go to http://articlepile.com/signup.php you have to click the "Page text" Icon from the menu.
Then the source opens within zenno and you click the 4th button from top "Copy to macros builder"

If you look at the line there you will see it like step85 wrote ... with FONT and B instead of font and b.

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In my example I parse DOM-text of page from projectmaker

Вложения

johnyz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you have to get the expression not directly from the source. Instead, if you are recording, and go to http://articlepile.com/signup.php you have to click the "Page text" Icon from the menu.
Then the source opens within zenno and you click the 4th button from top "Copy to macros builder"

If you look at the line there you will see it like step85 wrote ... with FONT and B instead of font and b.
Oh, yes, my problem is that I just searched it from the original code, Got it and it is correct now, thank you and step85,:-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)