New Update to ReCaptcha?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, CM still appears to be solving recaptchas, but when the solution is then passed to the webpage for submission I've been receiving the following error for all submissions from recaptcha - "This form has expired. Please reload the page and try again."

All submissions are made within 30-40 seconds of the thread opening so there's no way the page is timing out. This has only been an issue for the last 12-24 hours. I have also replaced all proxies as well just in case the previous were blocked and that did not make a difference.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
How do you get answer to recaptcha from CapMonster? It seems you get it not within 30-40 secs.
Do you get lack of slots in CapMonster?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
How do you get answer to recaptcha from CapMonster? It seems you get it not within 30-40 secs.
Do you get lack of slots in CapMonster?
No lack of slots and the browser is getting the solution from CM within 30-40 seconds as previously stated. The thread is open for less than a minute from start to finish, from opening the browser to submitting the form with captcha solution. I've used this method with CM for 2 years now and this error has not occurred until a couple days ago and nothing has changed on our end. It's likely something that has changed with recaptchas.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
No lack of slots and the browser is getting the solution from CM within 30-40 seconds as previously stated. The thread is open for less than a minute from start to finish, from opening the browser to submitting the form with captcha solution. I've used this method with CM for 2 years now and this error has not occurred until a couple days ago and nothing has changed on our end. It's likely something that has changed with recaptchas.
Please give the details
What method of solving recaptcha do you select in recaptcha addon settings ? Chrome is strongly recommended.
What type of proxies do you use for solving recaptcha.
Does the problem exist on certain website or other websites with recaptcha too?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)