New profile not generating.

treyallover2

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
New profile does not generate from Browser->Settings->Restart the instance.

The only way to generate a new profile is to physically press the restart button or f5. Is there an action to generate a new profile?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
New profile does not generate from Browser->Settings->Restart the instance.

The only way to generate a new profile is to physically press the restart button or f5. Is there an action to generate a new profile?
When You will run template in zennoposter in every run new profile will be generated. You really no need to regenerate the whole profile.

Action restart instance is meant to restart and release RAM usage when you, for example, scrape lots of pages in the loop.

sowe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello! I am facing a similar issue - maybe I am using the program completely wrong, but that's why I am asking right now :-)

Lets say I have a facebook list which I loop within a project.

1) get credentials from list
2) check if profile already exists (within a certain folder for given user id)
3) if exists, load profile
4) if not exists, clear cache, restart instance, go to login page, enter credentials
5) perform some actions
6) go to 1

After running this loop for the very first time and going to "Login page" --> the previous user is still logged in. How do I "sign out" from a zennolab profile? Is there a way? Or should I use the program another way?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi, @sowe looping within the template is wrong. I mean not making loops in general, but making a loop from the last action back to the first action is wrong.
When you finish step 5 that's the point where the template ends.
Repeating all Your steps is a job for zennoposter when You set execution count.

sowe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
got it! and the reason is, that zenno is generating a fresh profile each run, correct? any idea how I can achieve the same logic without removing each line from my profile list?

my first thought would be -->

1) start template -> pick user line (and remove it from file as well)
2) end template -> save user line in a different file
. some iterations
. some iterations
. some iterations
3) start template -> pick user line -> no line available --> put all lines from different file in start file and continue

Thanks again for your help! Never had such a strong support on a software, I appreciate it!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Yes, it generates a new profile in each run, but that's not the only reason for that. It is like a clean slate, it releases all cache all cookies everything starts fresh, that's the main reason. Also if You get one error it does not fail all Your task but just one run.
How You get the same logic really depends on the whole project. There is no one right answer.
The logic you mentioned also would work, the only problem would be if You run your template multithreaded then You could get copied all lines from different file twice or more.
I do not know also how many times You want to run this all list. If that's for example 10 times and You have total of 10 accounts in a file then the fastest and easiest way would be to just double up Your accounts in the file and take one by one with deletion.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)