New Profile generation

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be great to be able to generate a new profile when we restart the instance (or at least have a check box for this option).

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
It would be great to be able to generate a new profile when we restart the instance (or at least have a checkbox for this option).
There is no need for that.
If You need a new profile it means You need new execution, it means the next execution in zenno.
Most probably You run something in the loop what is wrong logic.

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually I do not have anything wrong in the script, it is related to this issue: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/bugs-in-version-5-41-0-0.75382/post-515741
Before doing anything I check the user agent to be sure it is correct according to the profile settings and I was thinking of generating a new one every time it is wrong (which is often as it turns out ...)
I don't want to spend time generating useragents, graphic soc, screen resolution ... But I might have to because of this bug

Thanks anyway for your answer

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Okay if this bug will be confirmed then it will be solved and that's it. No need for any new features.
Still, If You want to set Your own user-agents You can do that already. Just use profile action and Reassign field - then select user-agent and set whatever You need. You can change it as many times in the template You need.
I hope that helps.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)