New features? im using zenno for something totally different

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, im using zenno for totally different things like calculations, % math etc.. and what dont like about it now is that when i run my projects I see a blank page. The only way i know its working is because my files are getting exported in folders.

So i thought it would be a great addition to switch from "webbrowser" mode into a window that will display real-time variables as they change, or changes of lists or whatever you drop into the window mode which is now an empty webbrowser window.

(similar like the botui, but instead you can build a UI window in the webbrowser window to display at least something and not be blank page when used for complex math)

and another thing, people dislike zennoposter because you can't make it truly yours, you will always need to operate it through zennoposter.

I think the developers should think of a way to make this your own, put your own logo's and interfaces on your self made scripts and YES i do not mind that it is using zennobox, but make it a small icon active in system tray but at least display our self made scripts in here.

You are losing valuable customers in this way, because after im done with this script which will actually accurately predict the market (no jokes here).

Do you think i would like to come off as an amateur to make them buy zennobox, and than give them my script ?

CERTAINLY NOT! I will hire a developer to take out all the math and equations i wrote in javascript of zennoposter and I will build a subscription website to use my tool online.

Do you realize how much money potentially Zennoposter is missing out ? If they offered us true freedom in this part ?

Keep the zennobox, I love it! I love the concept! But the concept is killing your money flow too.
If you give people the freedom to sell script (and still get % cut from it) and people STILL use zennobox in background but invisible, and people see our software on top that we designed + if you offer a subscription based platform for use of our tools as well.. You have diamond, right now Zennoposter is gold.. But with the potential to become Diamond :-)

this is my opinion, other than this I want to recommend EVERYONE who is reading this and not using zennoposter yet, or considering to buy it, DO IT! this is the best tool i have ever bought online and the price is in my opinion CHEAP considering of what you can build with it. (basically anything your wildest dreams can think of)

So a summery of what I just wrote, if you build scripts just for math and exports of CSV files and data we have blank page and cant track process. it would be cool to change webbrowser window into a window that can display process, variables, figures even graphs etc..

and number 2 was if you would give us the total freedom to export full self made scripts (that include zennobox to be able to run them) than my first question is obsolete because we can than already build this process window ourselves and the entire interface of our software :-)

Number 3 was you guys are the best ;-) keep it up! <3 zennoposter

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interesting and funny that you would say that.

I only sell (subscription) services, and not software.

You can make web front ends with html/php/JS that communicate with your zennoposter server that polls your front end files/mysql to see if jobs must be launched and updates the front end with task completion data and logs.

Having the front end only connected by a data api allows for flexibility in back end (different processes running on different versions of zennoposter or the most efficient solution whatever it may be.

And there is added security, because it is not obvious what the processing server is (front end server and different zennoposter servers, in my case only the front end is online, the zennoposter servers are "in house")

I do agree wholeheartedly that zennoposter is great software.

Последнее редактирование:

rami

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you ever build your website and run zenno in the back round? I finished my bot with project maker and ready to be used in the background for the website i will create but not sure where to start . please advice , how do i connect wensite with zenno to run in the background

• Спасибо
Реакции: zenanoNoob

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have several start ups with Zenno in backend, last is https://www.tubeautopilotsubmitter.com/ , users adding data into database, this database you can show on some admin page and with Zenno to take and process data, you have communication with php page and you can decide what will delete, move or update with clicking with Zenno

rami

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
can you help build the website with zenno running in the backend , when customer clicks a button in will start working and will generate phone number and give it back to the customer

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you ever build your website and run zenno in the back round? I finished my bot with project maker and ready to be used in the background for the website i will create but not sure where to start . please advice , how do i connect wensite with zenno to run in the background
Have you managed to make that happen I want to do that as well very basic stuff input a number click a button zennoposter starts the task and displays a message, I have come across bubble as a web app creator I guess it could help 0 experience with coding but I know how to use zennoposter

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 221
Баллы
It is better to use php code for tasks like this. ZennoPoster developed for web browsing automation, not to operate with web surfer.

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 221
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not a developper to use php, there are already people using zennoposter as backend to a SAAS startup.
If you need web interface you need to hire some web developer to make it for you, or you can play with some existing solution, https://formbuilder.online/ , https://www.cognitoforms.com/

We using zenno as backend but it is not some plugin or snippet to copy paste, all is custom and for your needs you need to make from scratch

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you really can't code you could maybe use a shared google spreadsheet or something similar...
Or maybe use some free version of online saas, like https://podio.com/

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)