New build 4.3.7.0 (17.01.2013)

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
New:
[+] New function: Instance reload. You can set manual reload of instance in the middle of your template. (Browser's settings - Instance Reload). This will let your big projects to free system' resources to prevent memory's leak.
[+] New ProxyChecker's options to find Google-passed proxies.
[+] New commands for Windows automation (it was easy work for couple of days, but as we heard software with these functions gets absolutely unique abilities and "DESTROY all previous versions" ... or at least he seems to think so )))))
[+] "New" will appear as first option in action's settings where you choose variable to save final result to.
[+] Improvement of anonymity for default settings.
[+] Option to set cookies and user agent for GET/POST requests.
[+] Ability to paste text in list: it will be formatted automatically. Depends on separator in list's settings.
[+] Setting for max. height of variable's and log's window.
[+] project.GetLastError() function to get information about last error in project.

Bugfixes:

[*] Freezing of debug without ability to stop it properly.

[*] Bugs with tables that weren't bind to files and "add rows with empty cells" problem.

[*] "Save/Load Profile" action didn't save/load login and password.

[*] You can leave "Set proxy" action blank. PM will count it as validaction.

[*] Alt+F4 works correctly now for closing setting's of static blocks (bottom pannel).

[*] {PGUP} {PGDN} worked like {UP} {DOWN}.

[*] Global variables work correctly in C# code now.

[*] Bug with usage of non-standart .NET framework's libraries in GAC for your own C# code.

[*] Several localization's errors.

[*] Minor bugfixes.

server255

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice :cool: Thanks for the info!

What is the best way to update an keep the settings ? Just running the new installer?

Cheers!

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yessssssssssss!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
SWWWWEEEEET! :cool:

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Really looking forward to finally being able to automate Windows.

• Спасибо
Реакции: irmscher

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
"
[+] New commands for Windows automation (it was easy work for couple of days, but as we heard software with these functions gets absolutely unique abilities and "DESTROY all previous versions" ... or at least he seems to think so )))))"

LOL Nauru don't let U B haunt you. Do your own thing. Thanks for the update

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where are the new windows automation commands? Installed, rebooted and restarted and don't see anything for windows automation unless I have a really different idea of what windows automation means. Anybody else found it? I must be looking in the wrong places

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Mike Anthony

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where are the commands? Where is the documentation? Sending us to a the page you listed does nothing for us. Give us some examples on how to control our cursor and open up programs like windows automation should. This doesn't help us one bit especially us carpenters. Not all of us are programmers.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where are the commands? Where is the documentation? Sending us to a the page you listed does nothing for us. Give us some examples on how to control our cursor and open up programs like windows automation should. This doesn't help us one bit especially us carpenters. Not all of us are programmers.
I have to agree with Clint on this. Staff members of Zennolab, please remember that originally Zennoposter was advertised as being a program for people who have no programming experience. 2 updates in a row now the only thing "major" that has happened were all C# changes, which is something that even a very experienced Zenno user more than likely doesnt know unless he's a programmer of some sort. There's an entire forum where we are giving you guys great ideas for things that would be useful to us, and things that we NEED but instead were getting stuff that requires us to take time to learn to be able to use. There are plenty of other things that could've been added that would've been very helpful to us that wouldnt require us to learn a programming language. Now please dont misunderstand me, I am happy that Zennoposter is receiving updates, but the problem in my opinion is that the updates are happening so few in far and between, that when we actually do get an update, its for something that Zennolab wants us to have. I really enjoy the idea of being able to do Windows Automation, but if it means were going to have to use C# to do it, then that takes away from the original purpose of using Zennoposter, and pretty much suggests that if I want to get better functioning templates, im going to have to learn C#.

Again, thank you for the updates, but PLEASE guys give us more of what we've been asking for. I know we've asked for Windows Automation, but if I would've known it would've been through C# then there are much bigger updates we could've gotten that dont require us to learn a programming language to use.

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to agree with Clint on this. Staff members of Zennolab, please remember that originally Zennoposter was advertised as being a program for people who have no programming experience..
Even with programming language knowledge its one cumbersome slow way to automate windows. I mean who would have a simple automation job they want to run and use this? You would be better using the run program functionality and use a macro tool that can create executables. At least you are not recreating the wheel (and you would have the full power of a real windows automation tool). I suppose they are just trying to match U B but from what I see U B has a wizard that does some of the work for you so it makes a little bit more sense. Really both these developers are fooling themselves or the public with with these claims of windows automation. If they both want to enter into the market of full windows automation then they are going to have to do much more serious programming and totally revamp their present software.

and for goodness sakes you can't advertise this on places like Warrior forum and then point them to assembly documentation when you know you are selling to people with no programming knowledge and frankly people who don't want to and shouldn't be required to learn C# just to use the advertised features.

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Shade. Now that wasn't so hard. I was looking in the macros part and couldn't find it. You are always a great help.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, I tried a sample on the page and got an error. Error in action "CS0103" "The name 'Emulator' does not exist in the current context" в строке "string result = Emulator.ActiveWindow("First window");

What do we need to add?

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, I tried a sample on the page and got an error. Error in action "CS0103" "The name 'Emulator' does not exist in the current context" в строке "string result = Emulator.ActiveWindow("First window");

What do we need to add?
Are you sure that you use ZP MP 4.3.7.0? It work fune on my machine without any errors. Here template with test of code from the documentation. I just copied code from example.

Вложения

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One more thing, you guys encourage us to give a thanks for new features and based on the amount of thanks you decide whether or not you going to implement it, I just wonder who voted for "[+] New commands for Windows automation", other then you try to chaise what Ubot has.

One little thing about that, that's plugin in uBot, they release API so any programmer can make plugin for it, like for example Windows Automation and MySql plugins.

Thanks for option to set set cookies on GET/Post request.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)