nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
New:
[+] C# macros support.
[+] Added back labels for proxies and rule to select by using labels.
[+] Added duplicative request to check proxy.
[+] Added Useragent for checking request. Due to this proxy checking is more precisely.
[+] Added feature to set page loading time-out by using variable.
[+] Added feature to copy lists, tables, input settings.
[+] Added “Open project directory” in context menu of project in ZennoPoster.
[+] Added “Open project directory” in context menu of project in ProjectMaker (right mouse button click on the project tab).
[+] Added feature “Leave empty file” for tables and lists.
[+] Behavior of open settings in the editor now is like of usual windows, it is convenient to work with a few open settings simultaneously.
[+] Added a window for creating a bat file with option “Reset count of successes”.

Bugfixes:

[*] Fixed bug of using filepath in input settings.

[*] Fixed bug of taking a line from .csv with removing, due to which all line breaks had been removed and all lines had been placed in on line.

[*] Fixed bug of using global variable like filepath for a list due to which list property had stopped opening.

[*] Fixed bug due to which variables had not copied when table processing action had copied.

[*] Added settings of Wordai in ZennoPoster (didn’t work in 64 bit systems).

[*] Fixed bug “Active tab of instance is not found” after long pause and long email processing.

[*] Fixed bug due to which list binded to a nonexistent file is not stored on your hard drive.

[*] Fixed bug due to which after 5 mins of work changes stopped saving of lists and tables in files.

[*] Fixed bug of table processing due to which sometimes last changes of output variables.

[*] Fixed bug due to which links disappeared when table processing had used.

[*] Fixed bug of redrawing of action group.

[*] Fixed bug of offset elements in the editor when debugging.

[*] Fixed bug oа setting age value in profile.

[*] Fixed bug of NavigationTimeout inheritance while using popups.

[*] Fixed bug of cookies cleaning in the middle of a project. HTML5 Local Storage is cleaned correctly.

[*] Fixed bug of “Run own program” when “Write EXIT CODE” option is not used.

[*] Fixed bug of processing <abbr title="Internet Message Access Protocol">IMAP</abbr> folder with 0 messages while email processing.

[*] CapMonster now is fully 64-bit application, it will eliminate the errors related with a lot of memory used.

[*] Real IP-address of proxy now is unique.

[*] Fixed a few bugs due to which CheckingProcessor.exe might have be frozen or eaten a lot of sources.

[*] Fixed bug due to which when bat file is added “Add attempts” option is ignored and always “Add 100 attempts” is used.

[*] Minor bug fixes.

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("This is Cool");
return "";

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can add references to other assemblies with special features.... As I understand it you could perfectly now save your data directly to a database, or talk to a printer, or create charts and statistics directly from zenno...

the code above just shows a pop-up with the text "this is cool"... I think a reference must be made first to System.Windows.Forms

it's a nice feature... Would have been better if we could just run Actions from code as well... that way we can just write a simple loop of actions and change the parameters without having to draw out the loop... it's faster and for me it gives a cleaner overview...But it's a good feature since this gives more flexibility in a very popular programming language

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can add references to other assemblies with special features.... As I understand it you could perfectly now save your data directly to a database, or talk to a printer, or create charts and statistics directly from zenno...

the code above just shows a pop-up with the text "this is cool"... I think a reference must be made first to System.Windows.Forms

it's a nice feature... Would have been better if we could just run Actions from code as well... that way we can just write a simple loop of actions and change the parameters without having to draw out the loop... it's faster and for me it gives a cleaner overview...But it's a good feature since this gives more flexibility in a very popular programming language
Yes. But I can optimize your code to:
JavaScript:
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("This is Cool");
Not necessary to write "return String.Empty" if your code does not return a value.
In this case the result of the execution "ok".

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sure, Try it in zenno...

PapyRef

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got errors

Error in action "CS0234" "Le type ou le nom d'espace de noms 'Windows' n'existe pas dans l'espace de noms 'System' (une référence d'assembly est-elle manquante ?)" в строке "System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Traitement terminé");"

PapyRef

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I solve it. I add System.Windows.Forms in Gac References.

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The threads are running more than twice as fast, not getting stuck - meaning - the problem of thread trying to load is gone : )

pwnflakes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When I start ZP, i get the following MSG:

The Enigma Protector

Internal Protection Error, please contact the Author.

?????

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

pwnflakes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had this problem too, it was due to the antivirus.
Support advised me to add file checkingProcessor.exe to trusted in antivirus.
and it was fixed.
Didnt work for me.. :( Still pops up.

Add all .exe files from ZennoPoster folder to exception for antivirus.
Tried this too. Didnt work. After that I also added the whole ZP Folder. But still the same Message.

Is this something serious ? Because I can just click "Ok" and ZP will work anyway :P

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, ultra faster! let see how it goes

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tried to update today and got an "unpacking error" message. Not sure what this means but ZP won't update to 4.3 for me. Help?

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: LightWood и JackedUp

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)