New action block added at unexpected position

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I noticed before some problems with adding an action place, but something like this got the first time.
I right-clicked on the last action Get and Set proxy and added new C# action. It was not added bellow my needed action but at a totally unexpected place.

PS. Please organize somehow bug reporting threads as even I do not really understand where I have to report anymore lol.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I noticed before some problems with adding an action place, but something like this got the first time.
I right-clicked on the last action Get and Set proxy and added new C# action. It was not added bellow my needed action but at a totally unexpected place.

Посмотреть вложение 60755

PS. Please organize somehow bug reporting threads as even I do not really understand where I have to report anymore lol.
This depends on focus. It seems you selected action block, but moved mouse focus away from the block, and new C# block was created at current mouse focus position.

P.S. version 7.1.6.1. has minor changes from 7.1.6.0, therefore it was not announce in news section and there is no separate topic for it.
You still can report bugs to 7.1.6.0.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
This depends on focus. It seems you selected action block, but moved mouse focus away from the block, and new C# block was created at current mouse focus position.

P.S. version 7.1.6.1. has minor changes from 7.1.6.0, therefore it was not announce in news section and there is no separate topic for it.
You still can report bugs to 7.1.6.0.
What is considered as mouse focus?
Is it there

this is really not the only bug with that, because it is way more sensitive than it was before what makes all those problems.
For example, I wanted to just highlight the action and it moved to bellow other action, changed places.
This bug happens pretty often. I understand that I have clicked action at the same time my hand moved a millimeter, and this is why this action moved places, but this is not really good, as my intentions were just to highlight not move.
You need to make this sensitivity a little less, to something like it was before. Moving action should fire only when it is moved certain point after another action and not just when there is a small hand trembling, not to say my hands are not trembling lol

PS. Just tried to test and it seems all works fine when testing, it seems this is really a bug at some cases when actions works unexpected.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
What is considered as mouse focus?
Is it there Посмотреть вложение 60788
this is really not the only bug with that, because it is way more sensitive than it was before what makes all those problems.
For example, I wanted to just highlight the action and it moved to bellow other action, changed places.
This bug happens pretty often. I understand that I have clicked action at the same time my hand moved a millimeter, and this is why this action moved places, but this is not really good, as my intentions were just to highlight not move.
You need to make this sensitivity a little less, to something like it was before. Moving action should fire only when it is moved certain point after another action and not just when there is a small hand trembling, not to say my hands are not trembling lol

PS. Just tried to test and it seems all works fine when testing, it seems this is really a bug at some cases when actions works unexpected.
I can reproduce the bug quite regularly. Just select some action block, then move around mouse cursor and then add action via context menu. It is added at current position of mouse cursor.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)