Network get proxy but is there network get all proxies from rule set?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys.

I need to extract all the anonymous proxies from the ZP checker onto a file.

The reason I need to extract them is because some of them will be bad. I need to find out if they're bad in practice and then ERASE them. This can't be done in ZP, the template can't go back to the ZP proxy checker and erase proxies. So i need to use a file to append and erase from.

Now if i'm wrong, please tell me so.

But for this reason I'm looking for a way to extract ALL proxies from a given ruleset, but my worst fears are that the macro we have here only picks up one proxy every given time.

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
man thats fucked up.

that would mean i could get the good proxies, eventually use them in a second template that drags them from a file and uses the set up proxy web browser option. Clumsy enough as that sounds.

that means i can't get rid of the proxies doing the ieframes! to do so i was banking on having a template based on a setup proxy web browser option. But i can't get the chicken without the egg.

if its this bad i'll open up another thread in the bugs or suggestions subforum suggesting it be introduced in the next update.

i'll depend on scrapebox proxies claimed anonymity checker for now, i guess.

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Make a template that cleans your proxy list and saves it to a list like"CleanedProxies.txt".

Add CleanedProxies.txt as a source and give it a label "CleanedProxies".

Create a new rule set with a label rule "CleanedProxies"

From there you can use these cleaned proxies in any template you want just by using using the "CleanedProxies" rule.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)