Need video to play in PM, but it won't start

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,

I'm working in PM and I need the video to start for additional options to get the embed code, but it won't start. Is this a settings issue I'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance.

Example of site:
Код:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/murphy-brown-cbs-reboot-to-tackle-alternative-facts-and-fake-news/

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bumping, hopefully someone knows how to at least get the video playing? The reason why is many webpages I encounter have videos with embed codes, but the only way to access the actual code is after the video starts playing. I could figure out how to get the id numbers from the source to create the codes but every webpage puts them together differently ... so I'm guessing the universal way to get the embed code is to let the site put it together for me.

Anyone know why the videos aren't playing in PM for me? Youtube videos oddly DO play, just the videos for self hosted site won't play.

Thanks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
It plays.. Do you have Firefox with flash player installed in your system?
Video_PM.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: nycdude

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to look into this, I have my PM settings to FF52X64, but everytime I start the project I have to restart the browser to 45. Not sure what's going on but will check out what's up with my Flash.

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bumping this, I'm still having this problem. The video won't play for me to get to the embed codes. I have the latest flash and Firefox.

Код:
https://www.msn.com/da-dk/nyheder/videos/trump-defiant-on-family-separations-says-fake-news-ignoring-us-security-in-immigration-coverage/vi-AAyU95B

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have this thread here on General:
https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/need-video-to-play-in-pm-but-it-wont-start.48722/

... but it's not getting traction. Sorry for posting my question here but I need help with this.

I need to scrape video player source URLs for some sites, but when I go to the site in PM it won't play the video to expose the code.

I saw on my other thread it worked for someone else, so it's a settings problem I'm sure. I have latest flash and FF installed.

Thank you for any help, I'm stuck right now.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello @nycdude please do not make duplicated threads about same problem. If You do not get answered or have new information, You can bump your thread with posting new information about it. Merged your threads.
Thanks

It plays.. Do you have Firefox with flash player installed in your system?
Посмотреть вложение 29902
Hi @VladZen

I have checked on my two PCs and I can confirm it does not work for me also. FF 52x64

• Спасибо
Реакции: nycdude

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Just execute this C# code before navigating to website:
Код:
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.wmf.enabled", true);

• Спасибо
Реакции: nycdude и lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)