Need to use Zennoposter for twitter account creation

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I am trying to explore if zennoposter is capable of doing this on an automation level -

1. Take in a list of 500 emails.
2. Create twitter accounts, verify email and send an api request to smspva.com to verify my phone number
3. Repeat 2 for all 500

If this can be coded, I would be interested in buying.

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi, I am trying to explore if zennoposter is capable of doing this on an automation level -

1. Take in a list of 500 emails.
2. Create twitter accounts, verify email and send an api request to smspva.com to verify my phone number
3. Repeat 2 for all 500

If this can be coded, I would be interested in buying.

Thanks

Hi and welcome in zenno family :-)

About your request - sure it is possible.
And I would suggest you to also upload profile picture and set BIO for your twitter accounts, as they are PVA (phone verified ) they will be even stronger :-)

Cheers

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi and welcome in zenno family :-)

About your request - sure it is possible.
And I would suggest you to also upload profile picture and set BIO for your twitter accounts, as they are PVA (phone verified ) they will be even stronger :-)

Cheers
Hey ! Thanks for fast reply.
So I am testing out the trial version right now, everything seems pretty simple and i will be buying the pro version soon.
However I need to know if the trial version restricts any feature other than proxychecker ? Everything else except proxychecker I can test in trial right?

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey ! Thanks for fast reply.
So I am testing out the trial version right now, everything seems pretty simple and i will be buying the pro version soon.
However I need to know if the trial version restricts any feature other than proxychecker ? Everything else except proxychecker I can test in trial right?
you can't use captcha recognition in auto mode (only manual enter available), also you can't run more than one thread

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can't use captcha recognition in auto mode (only manual enter available), also you can't run more than one thread
Does Browser action -> set proxy work in trial mode ? Because it doesn't change the proxy to the private proxy i defined in list even if the variable is updated.
Any idea on this?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Does Browser action -> set proxy work in trial mode ? Because it doesn't change the proxy to the private proxy i defined in list even if the variable is updated.
Any idea on this?
There was some limits for proxy also if I remember rights. :-) Although all that works in full version...

Cheers

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Awesome works now.
Can you please tell me how to parse http get response to store individual json values as separate variables?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)