Need Recaptcha 2/Solve Media in Web browsing

Cyber2018

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I bought the CapMonster 2 Standard about 2 days ago which is quite nifty but, where the F is the ability to surf sites which have Recaptcha V2 or Solve Media (image or audio) solving automatically and submit Auto. I tried a couple of 2Captcha Chrome extension plugins from Chrome store with Nat any luck. Very vague info from hours and hours of researching this world wide. Ok, really! If CapMonster emulates captcha services? Why not working using Chrome extensions. Do we need a customer Api key from 2Captcha in order for the extensions to function right?
My plugins act though they are skipping Capmonster and connect straight to the Services rather than emulate in Capmonster. Anyhow, any help would be appreciated and TY! Overall it works great with some other software I'm using but we need easy browser support out of the box without the weeks of Scientific research. :D

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I'm not sure what plugins you used. They are probably intended to earn money in services nor solve captchas....
CapMonster does not grab and solve captcha from browser itself.
You should have some soft or script which sends captchas from website to captcha-solving services like 2captcha or antigate.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)