Need Help with signup and post projects for list of sites

anssoft

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I happy to be in this awesome community. This is the first time I use zennoposter..

I need help with sign-up.and posting to sites like:

What i want to do is to make a signup via email and activate the accounts and export the username and password and email to a file either text or csv to use them later in sign-in and post articles or modify the profile data and add links.

1. First question, should i have to do 2 projects? 1 for sign-up and another for posting (So every site will have 2 projects)?
  2. How to make the project export the login data (User,Password,Email) to csv or a text file? In order to use them later in posting or login again?
  3. What is the right way to activate these accounts? Should this step have to be executed after hitting sign-up or should it be done later? What is the right way to activate all accounts in several websites because the activation message may take a longer time to reach the inbox.
  4. How to use this project later to sign-up in the same site (Should i have to modify the project every time to add another profile data?. What is the right way to use the project over and over again with different profile data and different email?
Waiting for help...

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi,

1. It really depends, there is no one right answer. I personally separate concerns.
2. Lists and Tables
3. If with activation you mean email verification. You should understand how each separate website works. Verification messages usually take 10 seconds. If some sites works different then You should understand how it works and adjust logic.
4. Every time You reload project, or it starts a new thread in zennoposter, profile data are generated automatically. Please take a look on profile sections in wiki: https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:actions:profile, https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:project_settings etc.

Hope it helps.

anssoft

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. So what i understand is that one project for register and another for posting is the best option (is i right?)
2. What i understand is i can export them either to a txt or an excel table.
3. Did you means that i have to perform the registeration right a way after hitting signup?
4. When i loaded the project to the the poster i didn't see any option to change the profile data and email. Supposed that i have a lot of project do i have to open it everytime in the project maker to change the profile data? this will be tough.

Still looking for help
Best regards

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
1. I told it depends, there is no one right answer. And I told You my personal preference, no idea what else to add.
2. Please read wiki
3. I do not understand what You mean. Email 99% of sites arrive after 10-20 seconds, if this is different for some site then make delay something. I can not answer without knowing what exactly is different.
4. dude I can only recopy of what I told: Every time it starts a new thread in zennoposter, profile data are generated automatically. No need to do anything from your side.

Please read wiki, there are answers on all your question in different way, maybe You understand better. https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:project-creation

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)