need a posting tutorial...

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can anyone posting something (an article) to a web 2.0 property? the video tutorials are decent..but they don't really teach you WHY you're using the option you're using. Its more of a "do this and do this" and woila you get a twitter account. A SLOWER tutorial explaining showing how you can post a article to a web 2.0 would be great.

Hoki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1

For that, the Ubot tutorials are much more educative :(

It would be awesome to have like videos for : loops, email processing, captcha solving, regex parsing, etc.
With each time the "what ? why ? best pratices, etc."

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Not have to wait a long time.
Will be ready soon

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly! I couldn't have said it better. A lot of us that are new to this would like to know why you do certain things. Then we can expand on it and create other things. You got a hungry crowd waiting for videos!

can anyone posting something (an article) to a web 2.0 property? the video tutorials are decent..but they don't really teach you WHY you're using the option you're using. Its more of a "do this and do this" and woila you get a twitter account. A SLOWER tutorial explaining showing how you can post a article to a web 2.0 would be great.

win

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly! I couldn't have said it better. A lot of us that are new to this would like to know why you do certain things. Then we can expand on it and create other things. You got a hungry crowd waiting for videos!
And I am a another person that agrees. I've said elsewhere, but the video I looked at went through the steps too quickly and MISSED one.

Actually, written examples of creating might be just as good but the video is fine.
PLEASE tell us when the video is estimated to be out!!!! There are guys out there charging a lot of money to teach how to use this when...not necessary.

I am going to have to pay someone else to build for me...don't have time to figure out with the limited english info. And all this means I can't give positive feedback on other forums.

You have an awesome product. Can't wait to acually do something with it.

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1

I agree. A video which walks through how to create a template which registers, logs in, spin article, posts spun article with links to a Web 2.0 site, then copies the url of the article to a text file would be really nice.
Also Web Profile creation with links would be really nice also.

Of course this tutorial wouldn't be for 1 particular site but it would teach how to think when creating templates like that so we can create our own workflow to make templates for almost any Web 2.0 site.

Since spintax is implemented I am strongly considering to buy this, but not for simple tasks like e-mail account creation, but for more complex tasks like the one I mentioned above, or maybe some Yahoo answers stuff also. So more, and more in depth tutorials are surely needed.

Also a simple built in mechanism would be really nice which checks if the template can be executed properly or needs and update at a certain point.

Anyway, the software looks really cool. I am playing around with it. Already created an e-mail account creator template in under 10 minutes.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To me the worpress account template I've found on howtomakebots has been useful to target on other platforms.
Thx

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)