Need a bot to auto fill in web forms (like Autofill extension)

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys!

I'm looking to buy a template or hire someone to make me a bot.

I need a bot which can fill in contact forms on various websites, submit the contact forms, and check for a confirmation message. Also great if it can detect captcha and send it to AntiCaptcha service since about %20 of these forms on my list have captcha/recaptcha/recaptcha2.

Basically, an autofill script just like this Autofill extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autofill/nlmmgnhgdeffjkdckmikfpnddkbbfkkk
(This extension works great, but not with Zenno.)

The websites on my list usually have ocntact forms with the following field names:
"Name" (full name) OR "first name" and "last name" (separate fields).
"Email".
"Subject" OR "Title"
"Website" OR "URL"
"Message" "Your Message" "Comment" "Comments" "Inquiry" "Enquiry"
"Phone"

Each website has different input value, attribute, class name, tagname etc.
I started to build a bot but there are so many variations on each website!
I need a bot which uses an easy fast way to find the correct fields and fill them in.
Usually, the field tag name is in the Element tree above the input field. Is there a way to search by field name and then go down the Element tree and select the input field and fill that in?

Does anyone have such a template for sale or can anyone code it?
PM me please.

Thanks!

Frederic

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you get any answers? I'm looking for something very similar. Thanks

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi @ValdZen, Can we have an Answer Please ?

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how about some examples so i can better understand...
any how many websites?
its hard to give a answer to something with such little info

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@KitKat21 I create a bot who can fill many contact form. my skype: live:romain.valteau

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys!

I'm looking to buy a template or hire someone to make me a bot.

I need a bot which can fill in contact forms on various websites, submit the contact forms, and check for a confirmation message. Also great if it can detect captcha and send it to AntiCaptcha service since about %20 of these forms on my list have captcha/recaptcha/recaptcha2.

Basically, an autofill script just like this Autofill extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autofill/nlmmgnhgdeffjkdckmikfpnddkbbfkkk
(This extension works great, but not with Zenno.)

The websites on my list usually have ocntact forms with the following field names:
"Name" (full name) OR "first name" and "last name" (separate fields).
"Email".
"Subject" OR "Title"
"Website" OR "URL"
"Message" "Your Message" "Comment" "Comments" "Inquiry" "Enquiry"
"Phone"

Each website has different input value, attribute, class name, tagname etc.
I started to build a bot but there are so many variations on each website!
I need a bot which uses an easy fast way to find the correct fields and fill them in.
Usually, the field tag name is in the Element tree above the input field. Is there a way to search by field name and then go down the Element tree and select the input field and fill that in?

Does anyone have such a template for sale or can anyone code it?
PM me please.

Thanks!
Did you get any answers? I'm looking for something very similar. Thanks
Hello guys.
KitKat21 said - I started to build a bot but there are so many variations on each website!
That is true. You can try to create more flexiable template with smart attributes, but probably you will not get very succesfull result. Percantage of success will be enogh small.
Anyway I am ready to disscuss about all details and probably try to develop this template for you.
I provide service of ZennoPoster templates development and consultations. 8 years of work experience, only positive feedback.
All reviews in the main english topic - EN feedback
Thank you.

Contacts:
Telegram: LightWoodZP

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is true. You can try to create more flexiable template with smart attributes, but probably you will not get very succesfull result. Percantage of success will be enogh small.
Thanks for your honesty Lightwood. Yes, I realized this kind of a website form submitter is probably too hard to make with Zenno. Too many attributes and variations in different web forms.

I posted this a long time ago. Sorry, I'm not currently interested to hire someone to build this bot (especially since it might not be possible and as you say probably won't have very successful results).

Lightwood: I wish you lots of work!)
Tip: Since you speak English, check out some online freelancing websites.

Thus being said, if anyone does ever have for sale a bot to submit all sorts of website contact forms; feel free to message me. Thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your honesty Lightwood. Yes, I realized this kind of a website form submitter is probably too hard to make with Zenno. Too many attributes and variations in different web forms.

I posted this a long time ago. Sorry, I'm not currently interested to hire someone to build this bot (especially since it might not be possible and as you say probably won't have very successful results).

Lightwood: I wish you lots of work!)
Tip: Since you speak English, check out some online freelancing websites.

Thus being said, if anyone does ever have for sale a bot to submit all sorts of website contact forms; feel free to message me. Thanks!
Thank you for the advice.
Probably I will.

;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)