Need a bot or a script that can make this possible for me ASAP

transero

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you help me please. I need to call the same number as many times as I want whether it be 500 times whether it be a thousand times whether it be 2,000 times but I need each phone call to be recorded and within 18 seconds of the call I need the bot to be able to dial a set of different numbers for each call and each call needs to be recorded and transcribed into transcript and I will be having all numbers to dial from in CSV format can you please help me with this. I need it done ASAP PLEASE RESPOND

• Спасибо
Реакции: WLDN

WLDN

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you help me please. I need to call the same number as many times as I want whether it be 500 times whether it be a thousand times whether it be 2,000 times but I need each phone call to be recorded and within 18 seconds of the call I need the bot to be able to dial a set of different numbers for each call and each call needs to be recorded and transcribed into transcript and I will be having all numbers to dial from in CSV format can you please help me with this. I need it done ASAP PLEASE RESPOND
Hello, could you send me more detail about your task, please?

I can answer you tomorrow. So if you have at least 8 hours, feel free to PM me: https://t.me/xerenity

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)