multiples urls?? go to page option? Is posibble?

kepa27

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is possible to run in zenoposter a campaign but when you finish doing it at the time of starting again enter another different web, in the option of "go "o page" I can add more urls? or how can I do?
Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

kepa27

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the following question, I have created a list called "urls" and then I would like to visit the urls as they are on the list, without being random, so what is the right choice?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I have the following question, I have created a list called "urls" and then I would like to visit the urls as they are on the list, without being random, so what is the right choice?
Посмотреть вложение 64821
Hey, bud, I'm all hands for helping with, but if You really want to succeed, then I suggest TEST.
It would be way faster if You could move through all options and see what happens :-)
Not only you would find one that works for You, but You would also understand what other options do. :-)

This time if You want to visit all URLs one by one then You just take the First line with deletion.
So when next time it will run it will take the first line again, and so on.

kepa27

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much as always "lokiys", the doubt that I had with the option of eliminating an url after visiting it, is that if for example I put 10 urls and visit the 10 urls but I put to work again that campaign would begin again to sail by the first url?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Thank you very much as always "lokiys", the doubt that I had with the option of eliminating an url after visiting it, is that if for example I put 10 urls and visit the 10 urls but I put to work again that campaign would begin again to sail by the first url?
Sorry, I do not understand what You mean by put to run the campaign again. But your bot will work as long as you have URLs in the file, if you have 10 URLs then it will work 10 times if You put the same URLs in the same file again then of course if will use the same URLs from the first URL again.
If You have to visit many URLs then ONLY correct way are taking URL with deletion and going to it, and then do other things whats needed related to this URL only and then finalizing the template, so that the next execution can take the next URL and do all same stuff.
Unfortunately in other thread suggested way to make a loop with a counter is a very wrong way and will make several problems along the way. Sure if You have only 10 URLs to visit then this could work, but not for a lot of URLs.

kepa27

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Lokiys, thanks for your comment, the forum partner helped me and it works fine with the counter.
What I want from the list is to always visit the 10 urls.
When I finish visiting the last one I start again.
For this the loop counter system works well for me.
That part I have solved, now what I want is that from a list of proxies that I have added take the 1st proxy and visit the 10 urls, then take the 2nd proxy and visit the 10 urls so all the time until they finish the proxies.
I attach the project, but the doubt I have is how to integrate now the function of proxies to work

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)