Multiple capmonster instances on one server

dormic

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I have recently bought more than one capmonster licenses, however, I also need multiple machines to run those, and those get expensive quickly.

Is it possible to run multiple capmonster instances on just one machine? When using the http solving method, the cpu will be able to handle it

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hi

I have recently bought more than one capmonster licenses, however, I also need multiple machines to run those, and those get expensive quickly.

Is it possible to run multiple capmonster instances on just one machine? When using the http solving method, the cpu will be able to handle it
Hello,
It is not possible to run multiple CapMonster copies on one machine. But you can increase threads in your CapMonster and process more captchas.
I think we can join your licenses and add more threads to one CapMonster. Please tell me your account in pm

dacolera

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a similar issue. I have 2 licenses in my account. I have 3 machines configured on the same network (ryzens of 24 cores each) working perfectly. Recently I acquired two more machines of these. But when I try to install and run the software I get a block. How do I solve this? I need to have these 5 machines running in parallel due to my high volume of resolutions. Thanks in advance.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I have a similar issue. I have 2 licenses in my account. I have 3 machines configured on the same network (ryzens of 24 cores each) working perfectly. Recently I acquired two more machines of these. But when I try to install and run the software I get a block. How do I solve this? I need to have these 5 machines running in parallel due to my high volume of resolutions. Thanks in advance.
1 CapMonster license can be running on one machine.
Version 2.11 now has unlimited threads. So you can use full capacity of your PC.

dacolera

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have 2 licences and 3 machines. My question is: buying 2 more licences on the same account , could I have the 5 machines working together?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

dacolera

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
With 2 licences I not able to activate 2 machines. If I activate the second machine the first one is automatically disabled.

With 5 licenses I will have 5 machines activated at the same time in this panel?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

dacolera

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

My two licenses were joined. In the application the number of remaining recognitions increased to 5 million.

And when it comes to installing the program on a new machine I have no choice, I am just asked about the email and password. Thanks for your help.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение 74239

My two licenses were joined. In the application the number of remaining recognitions increased to 5 million.

And when it comes to installing the program on a new machine I have no choice, I am just asked about the email and password. Thanks for your help.
This means you have 1 license with extra captchas limit, not 2 licenses and is able to run Capmonster on one computer at the same time, not 2.
We can divide your license or you should buy 1 more.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)