Multilogin CookieRobot Similar Function For Zenno Poster?

JohnnyC

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I wanted to know is there a similar function in zenno poster like the CookieRobot in multilogin?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

JohnnyC

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is the description from multilogin:

Nowadays websites gather information about your browsing history long before you have an account with them. They accomplish this by placing cookies in your browser. Please note that websites cannot see cookies planted by other websites. However, cookies can be transmitted with any piece of content like a web page or an image. For example, since Facebook pixel, like button, share button and comment form are placed on many websites, Facebook can plant a cookie with your unique identificator to your computer when you visit any of them. Later it can read this cookie, thus tracking your movements across the internet. So, if you want to look as a normal user in websites eyes, you need to have cookies present in browser profiles.
CookieRobot helps to automate cookie gathering without doing it manually. Just add a list of website URLs where you want to collect cookies and launch automation in a single click.
To access CookieRobot, please click on browser profile settings and click “Run CookieRobot"
Basically what multilogin team found though extensive research is websites like Facebook and Google have enough sites in their portfolio that they can track what sites a user has visited prior to you them signing up/using their service! If your browser has no data, you will more than likely be flagged as a bot as this is abnormal and your account might be suspended either immediately or at a later date.

For example, with Facebook, almost every website has a Facebook like button, when a user lands on any page with a like button, comment section, etc.. a Facebook cookie is inserted into that users browser. As you visit more and more websites that utilize Facebook like button, or any other Facebook code a tracking pixel is inserted. Then when you go to sign up to Facebook, they will check your browser to see what sites you have visited with their cookie.

This same thing applies to websites using any google products like analytics, anytime a user lands on this website, they are cookied and then when that user signs up to any product that Google has, they check that users cookies to see what sites they've visited (Remember any website can read cookies "They've" inserted).

I know this to be true because if you ever created a Gmail account, google shows you all the sites you've ever visited, why? because this help them establish with a certain level of certainty if you're a real user or not.

Multilogin also found that the more data you have as far as cookies in your browser, the better!

I don't know if this feature is already in Zenno Poster but if not this should definitely be included in zenno poster 7!

Solution:

Just like with cookie robot, we can just harvest a list of websites using a 3rd party tool then insert list of websites into zenno poster. Zenno poster will visit these websites in the background and gather cookie data and then insert that cookie data in a text file. Then when the user runs zenno poster project, it would randomly select let's say 50-100 cookies from the list out of 10,000+ and insert that into the user's browser session. When a user restarts a project, it will gather a different set of cookies to use on the next run.

I think an even better idea is if you guy's built a constantly updated database that would automatically insert cookies from different websites that utilize Facebook or Google. This could be enabled in the "Browser Profile" settings like the other anonymity features.

At the end of the day, this makes way to much sense to ignore as it's common sense, real users have browsing history's and bots don't!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I think You already answered all You asked :-)
Gather sites - visit and get unique cookies.
With that said You can not save 100 cookies and use them multiple times in different combinations.
You have to build different profiles for different actions.
There are a lot more than that behind the scenes. And it's all not that easy.

To answer your OP - Yes it is very possible to do that with zennoposter, BUT zennoposter is not some ready-made cookie robot, Zennoposter is a tool so you can make your own UNIQUE cookie robot. ;-) So it means it is much much more advanced way than any ready-made tool for that task :-)

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think an even better idea is if you guy's built a constantly updated database that would automatically insert cookies from different websites that utilize Facebook or Google. This could be enabled in the "Browser Profile" settings like the other anonymity features.
I thinks this is an interesting approach that should be considered in the "Enhancements"-section.

JohnnyC

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think You already answered all You asked :-)
Gather sites - visit and get unique cookies.
With that said You can not save 100 cookies and use them multiple times in different combinations.
You have to build different profiles for different actions.
There are a lot more than that behind the scenes. And it's all not that easy.

To answer your OP - Yes it is very possible to do that with zennoposter, BUT zennoposter is not some ready-made cookie robot, Zennoposter is a tool so you can make your own UNIQUE cookie robot. So it means it is much much more advanced way than any ready-made tool for that task :-)
Yes, but I think the point is to make zenno poster to look less like a bot and more like a real user, I'm assuming this is why all of the anonymity features were added? Like there is already a feature to create randomized mouse movements, but why ignore something as important as this?

I think it would be better to have a large pool of cookies to choose from that can be loaded on the fly as opposed to doing it manually. Imagine if I had to collect 100+ cookies every time I restarted a project, it would take forever to finish and would be a waste of bandwidth.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Yes, but I think the point is to make zenno poster to look less like a bot and more like a real user, I'm assuming this is why all of the anonymity features were added? Like there is already a feature to create randomized mouse movements, but why ignore something as important as this?

I think it would be better to have a large pool of cookies to choose from that can be loaded on the fly as opposed to doing it manually. Imagine if I had to collect 100+ cookies every time I restarted a project, it would take forever to finish and would be a waste of bandwidth.
Man cookies are like accounts if one person uses them they are dead for others. Does this mean ZennoLab should setup hundreds of servers that collect cookies for users?
Just checked your mentioned CookieRobot and exactly it does the same as I told You.
You add the list of sites and just visit them, Same as cookie robot does, then save profile file and You will have UNIQUE cookies for further use.
This is the only way how it works.

JohnnyC

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, ZennoLabs is a for-profit business, right? This can be easily added as a secondary service where users can pay an extra monthly charge for it (and I'm sure most would be willing to pay).

As for Multilogin, people who use Multilogin don't usually use it for automation like Zenno Poster, they use it to manage an account on a specific website such as Adwords or Facebook ads account so this is why their approach is more feasible for their users (who are working with a handful of accounts). For automation, that is not the case.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Well, ZennoLabs is a for-profit business, right? This can be easily added as a secondary service where users can pay an extra monthly charge for it (and I'm sure most would be willing to pay).

As for Multilogin, people who use Multilogin don't usually use it for automation like Zenno Poster, they use it to manage an account on a specific website such as Adwords or Facebook ads account so this is why their approach is more feasible for their users (who are working with a handful of accounts). For automation, that is not the case.
If You have any suggestions feature-wise You can post them in the Enhancement section.
Cheers

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cookies are a small part of the story, there're lots of things used for browser fingerprinting...I am currently working on a project that requires to emulate all the elements listed here: https://amiunique.org/fp

Any idea how to simulate battery level, permissions for compass and gyroscope, 4g connection... ?

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)