Mr. bigcajones,Can you help me?

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I introduce the script I need!I want to registered more than 50 Different types of websites in one script.So It is very hard to write Different Regular expressions for searching activation link of Each site.I have a good way!
first I find the unique KEYWORD IN activation link of Each site BY MY OWN EYE.THEN I PUT THESE unique KEYWORDS IN KEY.TXT. Such as the activation link of WORDPRESS.COM INCLUDE "activate".then we put into "activate" to KEY.TXT.
then we download all my emails to a new txt file!and extract all weblinks in this txt! and we contrast the two txt files!It can help us find that all activation links!I THINK THIS IS THE BEST WAY!CAN YOU HELP ME Modify your script "llEmails.xmlz" and I do not need to download the email title,so please "hide the title" and when download these emails can you del them in webmail,such as that emails in hotmail.com.and can you help me extract all weblinks into a new txt!if you have the best way about write Regular expressions To solve this problem!Can you teach me write a almighty Regular expressions for searching activation link of Each site.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You would have to have a regex that would include all of the activation links or your KEYWORDS in a text file separated by a pipe(|). So as an example you would have

activate|verify|V|

but don't know if that is going to work for you because when you download the emails with the code I gave you, most of the confirmation links are going to be surrounded by other text that you will have to regex out. Plus the fact that you will be getting the html and text versions of the email, you will be getting duplicates. The best thing to do is to go ahead and download the emails and then build your regular expressions from the resulting text file so that you get all the confirmation links out of it.

And I wouldn't use the all around version of regex to get any link because you will be getting unsubscribe links in the results.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)