mozilla vs chrome in v7

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys, so i must admit i'm totally in love with the new version of zenno and i'm using the more then a month or so. everything works just fine, all my templates are made in mozilla in zenno 5, when i try to run them in chrome in v7 sometimes when a click is made in a template the page simply goes blank. Does anybody has this problem when they migrate their templates ?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys, so i must admit i'm totally in love with the new version of zenno and i'm using the more then a month or so. everything works just fine, all my templates are made in mozilla in zenno 5, when i try to run them in chrome in v7 sometimes when a click is made in a template the page simply goes blank. Does anybody has this problem when they migrate their templates ?
Yes, experienced the same problem too when using Chrome engine instead of Firefox. I have to set up the concerning step again in the new project with Chrome, either by re-recording or simply manually set the attributes for identifying the button, element...

Also faced some issues with "Check text presence" on webpage. Sometimes it was no correctly recognized after switching to Chrome engine.

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that's what i was afraid of. the problem is with other elements like clear cash, set proxy, and so on that sometimes they are set, sometimes they are not. i really hope that i wont have to redo all my templates all over again :(

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another thing I faced that should be considered when switching from FF engine to Chrome is that the already generated profiles with one browser (collected cookies, cache, IndexedDB...) are not really compatible with the other one.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
luckly my projects doesn't require to save cookies, other then user name and password.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)