Mouse Emulation Detected!

TheGrado

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, i am working on a registration script for a site.
I made the script, and i know 100% that if the site detect the bot it throws a specified error.
The first time i got this message, i tried emulating and changing everything, and i found out that if i let the bot do everything apart from clicking the "Submit" button, and i press manually the "Submit" button, it works.
So i assume that i need to click just 1 button manually to pass the registration.
I tried emulating the mouse click, but it didn't work, i don't know what to do now.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

SlavenTyz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Скиньте ссылку на сайт. Подскажите данный метод могут использовать соц сети Вконтакте, Одноклассники, Фейсбук

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы
Hi, i am working on a registration script for a site.
I made the script, and i know 100% that if the site detect the bot it throws a specified error.
The first time i got this message, i tried emulating and changing everything, and i found out that if i let the bot do everything apart from clicking the "Submit" button, and i press manually the "Submit" button, it works.
So i assume that i need to click just 1 button manually to pass the registration.
I tried emulating the mouse click, but it didn't work, i don't know what to do now.
Could you please be so kind as to send us a link for website to investigate the issue.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)