Mental Power Video Tutorials [Basic to Advanced]

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

This video tutorial is talking about "Scrape Content and Save it to txt File"

In this video tutorial Im going to show you how to scrape content from website, regex and save it to variable, clean article with help of "replace" and save it to .txt file at the end.

In this example im scraping from ezinearticles.com

Scrape Content and Save to File

I hope this tutorial will help you solve another problem.:D

• Спасибо
Реакции: nuaru и sanind

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for this awesome tutorials buddy, and thanks for taking your time, to help us learn new stuff, and new things.

Just a quick tip, on the keystroke emulation and search by picture, I think it should work only with one keystroke emulation action in which you write all the keystrokes like:

andrei1923
{TAB}
password
{TAB}
password
{TAB}
{DOWN}
{TAB}
{DOWN}

Just that we don't have to put there 20 keystroke actions.

As I said didn't tested, but I am sure it will work.

Thanks again :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: sanind

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes i know about that, and just to make it right...
...if you wanna put them all in one keystrokes emulation box, then you need to add them continiously

here is how:

username{TAB}email{TAB}password{TAB}confirmPassword{TAB}...

if you put them in a way you showed it is most likely that you will endup with error (nothing going on)... :-)

and not to mention that on click down you dont wanna make just one click, but wanna random, so you need that one separatly and loop

• Спасибо
Реакции: goldsilver и prosperer888

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like these videos. Definitely a great help for newbies.

Much appreciated.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi again

This video tutorial is talking about "How to use Logic Switch for dealing with Various Text Presence Check"

What im going to show you in this video tutorial?

Im going to show you how you can use different mesages, which you can, for example, get every time you submit registration input form (you can get mesages like "registration successful", "email already used", "wrong captcha"...), and how to deal with it. For dealing with different mesages im going to use Logic Switch, which will make it possible to select different action coresponding to mesage we got from Parsing Text.

Various Text Presence Check with Logic Switch

I hope it will help you to get one more solution cleared :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi

Here is new video tutorial...

This one is basicly showing you how to put stuff from previouse tutorials together and create template using "Search by Picture, Keystrokes Emulation, Random Number, Counters, Loop and If Logic"

So what is this all about???

This is to show you how to set random number as variable, which is compared with counter number using If Logic. Thanks to this you can set things like loop with random number of same keystroke (example: dropdown...you dont wanna always select first option or something, it is easier to set random number and loop same keystroke emulation).
As mentioned, im using things from previouse videos...all joined together and working in template.

Account Creation with Search by IMG, KeyStrokes, Loop, Counters, Loop...

Thank you for watching! :D

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Something Special - TBS API Integration

hi again...

Today i have prepared another special video for all of you guys.

Im sure all of you know about The Best Spinner and what can you do with it, so i have decided to share a video about "How to Use The Best Spinner API".

This video will show you how to use TBS API directly from zennoposter without hosting php file (api script).
So from now on, you will be able to load your articles from file, or scrape them from internet and spin them in matter of few seconds straight from zenno (and if you like use them straight away for posting). This will allow you to make your templates even more powerful and get your results much faster.

I have attached .txt file with all details you will need (same txt file like on video tutorial)
In tutorial i have explained all parts, and if you wanna change some functionality, you just need to login to TBS site and go to api details section. In there you have few more things listed which can be done using API.

Посмотреть вложение apiTBSdetails.txt <-----download details

The Best Spinner API Integration

I hope this will make ZennoPoster more fun for you :D

PS: I need to say "Thanks" to darkdiver who helped me with this solution.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Awesome.

How about a guide for drag/drop website builders such as weebly.com or webs.com

edit: I read it isn't even possible to do using zp3 but i guess it could be done using mouse/keyboard emulation.

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi drvosjeca,

I tried to follow your video about Check text presence, but I'm not getting the same result. At the last portion, I always get Result: Default not the Text that should be there. Hope I'm making sense.

Can you please look into my file and tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks!!

Вложения

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
at first look I would say your regex is causing you troubles because you didnt set shortest match...

just compare

your regex:
Invalid\ answer\ to\ previous.*\.|Your\ email\ address\ cannot.*\.|Passwords\ do\ not.*\.

my regex:
Invalid\ answer\ to\ previous.*?\.|Your\ email\ address\ cannot.*?\.|Passwords\ do\ not.*?\.

So try using my regex and let me know if it works... :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: messageinabox

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works!! Super thanks!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

New video is a small step back, and it is talking about "How to Deal with Actions Designer"

I didnt spend too much time on this because im explaining stuff related with actions designer in almoast every video, but ok, i did some simple example on how to use search element properties, how to do mousover, how to use regex... in actions designer.

Im sure this is not interesting to those of you who already know few things about zenno, but im also sure that it might come handy to new guys :-)

Notice to newcomers:
I have used outertext and href in this video as atribute names, but you need to know that you can use anything in there (Id, Name, Value, Outerhtml...).
What ever you find available in element properties tab, you can use it to find what are you looking for. Only thing important is that it is there always, and that it finds right match result.

Actions Designer <----- Video Tutorial

I hope someone finds this useful :D

stormybreeze

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for all these videos btw, greatly appreciated.

Daikaiser

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, your videos helped me greatly, thanks a lot!
I had a suggestion for a video. If you could make one that shows how to download a file to our computers it would be great.

sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In thread http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6051-Global-Variables you mentioned about global variables ..

4. You can use global variables. Like for example you set one template, which will define and activate all global variables, but this needs to be set in poster every time you wanna run projects, best would be in scheduler. First you set template for global variables preparation to run, then rest templates following.

Can you please make video tutorial about it...

Thanks for all your help to zenno community...

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi again

Here is new tutorial...

This time im talking about "How to Deal with Stick Captcha"

When you run into cases where captcha is splitted in parts, there is no need for panic, this is quite simple to do once you know how. Im going to show you how you need to record all parts, and what is most important set variables right later in editor.

Once again, this is not only way to do it, in many cases you will be able to make different solutions (what is basicly best part of zenno).

How to Deal With Stick Captcha

I hope it was healpful to some of you! :D

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you have the time, I would also like to request a Global Variable tutorial.

Thanks!

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just wanted to give a big ups to my man DJ with helping the public out. For the Ilove*****man (inside joke), 100$ everyone! (another inside joke), lol.

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
drvocjeca can i request for a video tutorial about ZPMP report bad captcha to captcha service? so that we do not paying for a bad captcha...Thanks

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a problem in email processing /i get a error like email not found or sequence not matching element.........plz provide a necessary solution

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here we go again

Todays video tutorial is talking about "How to Use Global Variables".

This is just short introduction into global variables. Im going to show you how can you set them, and run simple example where you will be able to see how one template put its result into global variable, and other template is then using that global variable for its work.

This can be used for numerous purposes, like loading articles in one template, and all other templates can use that global to post same article if you like. Or another example would be that one template is scraping sites, when others are using scraped results for posting. Or another example when you post article and you get url of posted article, you can set it to global variable if you like and let other templates bookmark it or something...

Limit is only your imagination :D

Introduction to Global Variables

Like always, I hope this will help you learn something new.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
.... delete it

• Спасибо
Реакции: drvosjeca

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. First of all almoast everything can be called from txt file, so this is nothing new, as i pointed im starting with some basics. Beside i was trying to show how can templates work together, one template giving some result, which is used with other template and no need for text files there!

2. Second, you are using old macros here in your example, which are not known to new zenno users

3. Third, you didnt format your code lines right if you didnt notice mistake with numbers you made (im talking about double numbers!!!)

PS: If you are calling data from txt file (no matter what is the data), why would you even need global variables for then????
All templates can call data from same txt file if you didnt know!

So please...

• Спасибо
Реакции: peterzhou

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, drvosjeca. thanks so much for the thebestspinner api video.
I am trying to make a translate template using bing translate API. But I failed.
Could you please kindly make another video about this?

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My goodness... U r the man! Just starting with zenno and these tuts r going to be so so so helpful. Thank you!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi again :D

In this video tutorial im going to show you "How to Get Coordinates" and "How to Use Mouse Emulation".

Most of you have already run into some buttons that can't be clicked on simply, so for this kind a things Mouse Emulation can be a solution (not always, but in many cases :D ).
So what im going to do in this tutorial?

1. Im going to grab X and Y coordinates (left and top)
2. Add mouse move using JavaScript
3. Click on button using Mouse Emulation

How to Deal with Get Coordinates & Mouse Emulation

Like always, I hope this video will be helpful to some of you ;-)

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Learn something new. Thank you!

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much drvosjeca, you are always very clear. Right to the point! Very good professor :-)

Elite91

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your a Diamond mate :D Thanks.

dbk03

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi drvosjeca and thanks for your great tutorials. I have watched your clip on "Load and Spin Text from File"and I applied it to my bot that I have just created for posting on on wordpress. However, I couldn't figure out how should I paste the spunned article into the content form of wordpress. A video on this subject I think would be highly appreciated but, also a few words on this topic could do the job.
Thanks a lot.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)