decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

auslogan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great template, it seems more complex than my mediawiki template.

albertt

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I interested as well. Can you pm me the details? Thanks!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sweetfranky

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would love to buy this from you. Please PM me back.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

mmeisner

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I'd like to buy this template to try. I'm a newbie with ZP so this seems like it might be good for me to get my feet wet. PM me with the details.

Thanks

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sweetfranky

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just wanted to leave feedback. The template is simply amazing and a must have. Decibelgr really thought of everything and all the different types of captcha codes. The best thing about this template is it is very easy to use. Any novice to Zennoposter will have no problem using this. Thanks again Decibelgr for the great template.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just wanted to leave feedback. The template is simply amazing and a must have. Decibelgr really thought of everything and all the different types of captcha codes. The best thing about this template is it is very easy to use. Any novice to Zennoposter will have no problem using this. Thanks again Decibelgr for the great template.
Thanks mate!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE

Hi guys,

I have made a small update on Hotmail template. Please send me an email requesting the update!

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
^ PM me your email I have been trying to contact you for quite some time.

mondays

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
is this still available?

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you make it work with other then English sites? Note for others, I stop using this pile of junk long time ago mostly of two reason, a) its slow b) terrible TERRIBLE success rate (it works only if text its on English, go figure), I wish people here start thinking or learn how to use Zenno Before posting sales thread.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

Yes it's available and also there is a new version for hotmail template. If anyone wants the new hotmail template send an email.

@Здраво All the other members think exactly the opposite of you. As I have already told you and I am not going to say it again because it's simple math no software or no template can post on closed for registration wikis. Clean your list and the sucess rate will be 100%. If you knew how to use zennoposter you wouldn't buy others people templates and of course you wouldn't post the things that you are saying here.

The template is super fast and has 100% success rate and if another customer comes here and says that it is not I will give it for free.

PapyRef

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you make it work with other then English sites? Note for others, I stop using this pile of junk long time ago mostly of two reason, a) its slow b) terrible TERRIBLE success rate (it works only if text its on English, go figure), I wish people here start thinking or learn how to use Zenno Before posting sales thread.
I successfully tested earlier versions of this template with Zenno V3.
decibelgr sent me the update for this template Zenno V4. I'll try but there is no reason why it does not work.

Can you share your list of wikis?

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I released today a new version. Actually I have build the template from start in order to use only native ZP4 commands, so from this version there is no support for ZP3.

UPDATE

New features that I have added are:
1) You can change Captcha Service from input settings.
2) You can change Captcha Retries from input settings.
3) You can select to bypass wikis that use captcha from input settings. Those that use math captcha are not bypassed since we can solve them for free.
4) You can select to bypass email verification from input settings.
5) You can set pop3 server, port and SSL from input settings
6) Added a second way to post backlinks but it's still in testing.
7) Multilingual support added. Now you can post on every language such as Russian, Chinese, German etc etc etc not only English wikis.

Anyone who is interested to get an update can send me a PM with the email that he used to pay for the template.

Cheers!

• Спасибо
Реакции: sweetfranky

sweetfranky

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Review:

Just got the new updated version for Zenno MP. It is fantastic. Very easy to use and self-explanatory. Runs much faster than the older version. Thanks again Decibelgr for a great template.

• Спасибо
Реакции: decibelgr

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have released a new version with some minor bug fixes.

Zenno_Bot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, let me make a sort introduction about what you will get.

A. Wiki Template
  1. High Success Rate. If the platform is open for registrations it will definitely post your article.
  2. Blazing Fast. You can expect 3-4 backliks per 2 secs.
  3. Very Easy to Use.
  4. Auto URL Fixer. Just scrape and place your sources in the appropriate file. No need to fix anything. The template will check if it’s a Media Wiki site for you.
  5. Light Weight. Check at the startup if the particular Media Wiki site is open for registrations.
  6. Spintax Support.
  7. Error Reporting. If you run out of available sources or emails you will get informed.
  8. Proxy Support.
  9. Multi Threading Support.
  10. Backlink Reporting. It will write down to a file all the backlinks that you have created.
  11. Captcha Support:
    i. It solves completely free all the math captcha which is the default Media Wiki captcha system.
    ii. Supports Captcha Services such as Deatchbycaptcha, Decaptcher etc.

B. Hotmail Account Creator
The wiki template supports email validation when it is required by a wiki site. Therefore you will get a hotmail account creator in order to create your own hotmail accounts.

Only 100 copies will be sold!

All new features and updates will be free + skype and teamviewer support!

The price is $17 for the first 10 users and then the price will be $24!

If you are interested send me a PM for more details.

Посмотреть вложение 1214Посмотреть вложение 1215Посмотреть вложение 1216

I will be interested in this. Any way, I can get in touch with you through Skype ?

Franck

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Is this template already validated ?

Franck

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I mean... already available ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
last message from OP was in 2013 in this thread

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)