JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use branch builder(right click on element) select Get and send to template. Then right click on field where answer goes, select branch builder and select Set. Then in your template editor set the Get branch to captcha and send the result as value to Set branch. Use monkeyenter.dll because captcha service won't solve these.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JD123

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Awesome man, your my hero once again! heh.

cool.guy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use branch builder(right click on element) select Get and send to template. Then right click on field where answer goes, select branch builder and select Set. Then in your template editor set the Get branch to captcha and send the result as value to Set branch. Use monkeyenter.dll because captcha service won't solve these.
But how to do that? I am unable to edit the SET branch to captcha..
Help Appreciated.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But how to do that? I am unable to edit the SET branch to captcha..
Help Appreciated.

cool.guy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
But how to edit the set branch to captcha?
Also, would you mind explaining this?
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?1902-How-to-beat-text-capchas-(1-1-your-mom)& ?

The thread looks exactly like what I need but I am unable to execute the javascript.
A video tutorial if possible would be great.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Take a look at HB's example. You set the GET branch to captcha. Then you take the result of that branch and put it in the SET branch. And just to let you know cool.guy, the captcha window for this is not going to act like a normal captcha. When you open the captcha recognition window while running a template, there will be a input box where you will see what you are typing in. On these type of captcha recognitions, you won't see what you are typing in. Put your mouse over the box that pops up, then type in your answer. When you press enter, the field will be filled in.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Btw, with some sites with math captcha you can parse equation from source of the page, and then execute JS via macros.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)