mail.yahoo.com login

idanamani

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to login to yahoo account with random name and password.The template works in debug mode in project maker but not in zennoposter.
I used a macro for both the random name and password but in zennoposter it only pick the same random login over and over again.The code in xml is attached

Any help/solutions will be highly appreciated

Вложения

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
first of all... i dont understand how are you planning to login with some randome name and password to yahoo or anything elses...

For you to be able to login somewhere, you first need to create account. If you allready have a list of created accounts, than you should use those for randome login. For that you need to use "GetString" to get it work.

so let me break this apart...

1. use a branch with Get and Macros
2. than you go to macros and select Files and directories--->Take a line from file (here you can find file with your accounts and passwords, they could be in relative path or you can use something like this {-File.GetString-|-{-Project.Directory-}accounts.txt-|-random-|-false-} )
3. next step is setting username and password like you did, just difference is that you now need to split string to get password and email separetlly filled in.

i hope this helps a bit :-) ...however, i have attached small modification of your template so it would be more easy to understand

Посмотреть вложение test0.xmlПосмотреть вложение yahoo-accounts.txt

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry about not separating files in two lines :-)
there are two files attached, .xml and .txt

idanamani

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys,i have finally solve my own problem by inserting pause and setting my login and password field to HTML.I was just testing how to use the software and learn zeno programming,actually you people should give this xml a programming name,zeno++ lol
Thanks for the reply anyway.Much appreciated.We are ready to take on the world with this tools.Goodluck everybody

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)