Macro works in project manager but not in zennoposter5

blackpenny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I'm asking here as I can't find anything useful around forums and the net.
I have made a macro that loops using a if statement, that checks the "counter" variable number, and that's working good on project manager; before the if statement I even add a set value for the variable ("counter") setted to 0.
The if statement will continue with the macro if the counter variable value is smaller than the numbers of lines of a .txt that I'm using to read words on the macro.
When the counter is become equal or bigger than the other value the if statement interrupt the macro and shows an alert window.
Starting from 0 (variable counter is setted to 0) the macro works normally on project manager but in the zenno poster when I load up and start it, it always going to the alert window as the if statement weren't anymore true (as the counter variable were equal or bigger than the numbers of lines in .txt file...but of course that's impossible as the macro it's just started..so the value is 0)
I'm a newbie to zenno and maybe the answer is pretty easy or maybe I'm not doing this thing right..so please help me out

thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You better attach example template.

blackpenny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks rostonix to help me out but sorry for being noob but what do you need in particular?
A screen with the organization of the template(macro?) from projectmanager?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Template file itself.

blackpenny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way to send the file straight to you?
It contains some sensitive info about logins etc I wouldn't public that on forums lol!
Send me a PM if you can and I'll reply back with the template.. thank you! :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

blackpenny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for your support rostonix I've just sent the email with the file :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)