Macro builder meanings?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, what does Counters and counter value mean? What does Global Storage and Set value to the specified key, mean? thanks.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, you can't be serious :-) . How can you sell this in english without also writing a manual about the macro builder?! It would also save you a ton of questions in this forum, too.

For example, I'm trying to figure out how to post a block of text from a file, and I don't know what block delimiter is (is it regex?). So I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

So as I'm not sure what I'm looking at, I don't know if I should request a new macro that would be useful for posting, like 'Get all the files from a subfolder'.

For example, if 'the block number' is different because we have articles we want to post with differing numbers of lines, then how are we supposed to post? I'm guessing if the block delimiter is what I think it is, perhaps it's regex, and we could put a specific character between our articles, but then we'd have to build another long winded step when we find the articles in the first place to get them separated by this character.

I see there's append lines to a file, but where's the macro for appending files to a folder?

radoslaw

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
for this price there should be manual in english....

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
insert all your articles in a big text file and delimit them with some strange string you are sure that won't be in any other place in that document, like ###///### or something like that and use the string split macro or some regex macro to get the articles 1 by 1.

Simple enough?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)