Lost connection to authorization server

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried Zenno demo before buying updates, I'm having this problem

Lost connection to authorization server
Unable to connect to authorization server

Similar to this thread http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/pm-unable-to-connect-to-authorization-server.29803/

I already tried to edit its config file, but nothing change

I never get this problem with Zenno 4
This problem happens each time I use my connection for other thing, let's say whenever I check my windows update, connection interupted (disconnected and reconnected). It's crazy.

Once it lost connection to authorization server, it can't reconnect again and I have to restart the software.

Any solution?

Edit
ZP also the same, once it lost connection, it wont reconnect. Totally unusable with me if like this. I hope there's solution to this. Thanks

Последнее редактирование:

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another thing, why you guys decide to close Zenno quickly after lost connection to authorized server? I think I understand this, but why not just disable ZP until the connection restored? I have 2 Zennos, this is hurting legit customers. I often incorporate modem restart on my template in order evade website ban (Google especially). Can you guys change your mind regarding this?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hello,
Sorry for delayed response.

Please enable detailed log in program settings, repeat the problem and run Diagnostic.
Send resulted report.zip to [email protected].
Extended log.png

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)