Loss of recording actions

zpostered

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why does MP lose all the recording actions when I switch from Actions recording to Editor mode and back again? I should be able to continue with where I last stopped and start the recorder again.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
To continue recording after editing use this button:

zpostered

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Lets take example

Follow these steps:
----------------------------
New File
Click on actions recording tab
Click on start record button
Click on clear cookies button. An action group created with cooking cleaning as a step.
Click on clear cache button. Cache cleaning added as a step.
Click stop button
I am switched into Editor view. (there is a bug here too: Another new project tab is created)
Click on actions recording tab
Notice all the steps are gone in the project panel

Append to project makes no sense in editor mode. What am I appending? There is no way to add steps outside of recording mode.
After i click on the append to project, it switches me back into Actions recording mode. This is no different than clicking on Actions recording tab.
After clicking on append to project, my steps are missing in the project pane too.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Sorry. Your statements has zero logic for me.

It's hard for me to understand why you need actions that are already recored in your template to be listed in recording tab when you clicking Append to project.

This is no different than clicking on Actions recording tab.
No there is. Recorded actions will be added to current project. Not new one.

I am switched into Editor view. (there is a bug here too: Another new project tab is created)
Now it's not.
If you wanna stay in one project your cycle of work is: Recording actions -> Stop -> Work in Editor -> Append to project when you need to add more actions by recording them -> Stop -> Working in Editor.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)