Looking to buy Zenno Poster pro if it has this simple feature

euhero

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I recently used Imacro to automate my facebook login and posting to different pages,. I find it easy to attached the login details on a csv file and it loops to different account everytime it has finished executing the code.

I just downloaded the demo version and looking forward on buying this wonderful software. But theres something stopping me. I have played with the demo version for quite a while now , specifically for 2 days and stream through all available videos on youtube but I can't stop hating myself because I just can't figure out how to attached multiple accounts to a csv or txt file in a list that will be used to login and post to facebook wall.

If its even possible, Is it like Imacro that can loop to multiple accounts without intervention?
I found a way to attached a txt file through the macro but It is in random,. I want to specify which goes first and last without deleting the lines of the txt file.

Can anyone explain how?

And also. It is very helpful if you make a video about automating multiple logins with diff accounts in a csv or text file

I know there are many of us that wants to know this.

I hope my questions will be answered and I will see myself in the purchase page soon.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
i dont have facebook accs but this sample just to show you the way )

Вложения

euhero

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you so much. This is just what I want. Let me see if I can reverse engineer this and see how it goes... You helped me a lot.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You're welcome :az:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)