Looking for template for French equivalent to Craig's list (Leboncoin)

tenual

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

For anyone interested for a job, I have prepared a detailed requirement that I can send in private.
In short I'm looking for a Zenno template to automate contacts base on a list of URLs I will provide
But the real job is not about building the template (I can do this myself), but more about building a template that works as the site blocks silently spaming (so finding the right time space between sending, rotating emails...

Thank you

tenual

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
no answer after 1 week, is this the right place to ask, or is there anything wrong with my request mlaybe?

Thanks

Благодарностей
Баллы
You told that you can create the template by yourself. So what do you want to find here?
I can make a template for you for example for $200. I can roughly estimate the cost, because i saw the site.
But your request is to find limits and investigate a methods. Such things are paid per hour. My price is $15 per hour. I don't know how many time I spend to find the limits. And I will take some in advance. Tell me if you are interested.

tenual

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your answer. You have a point, I wrote I can create the template, but I should have writtent almost ctreate it. I created it but testing will take me time as I'm still learning Zenno.
I want to write back in private, but could not figure how to do this.
So it will take you >10 hours to build the template, plus testing afterwards? As a beginner I built a template in 15 minutes, so I'm wondering if I did something really wrong maybe so that it looks so short.
The principle of paying by the hour for making it work, seems fair, I coult live with that. From your experience how long could this take on average?

Thanks

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your answer. You have a point, I wrote I can create the template, but I should have writtent almost ctreate it. I created it but testing will take me time as I'm still learning Zenno.
I want to write back in private, but could not figure how to do this.
So it will take you >10 hours to build the template, plus testing afterwards? As a beginner I built a template in 15 minutes, so I'm wondering if I did something really wrong maybe so that it looks so short.
The principle of paying by the hour for making it work, seems fair, I coult live with that. From your experience how long could this take on average?

Thanks
Do you have a skype or may be telegram?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)