Logical if bug and list bug

Nexus_Media

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I found bug in zenno.

1. I'm parsing source and I'm searching for choosen text.
2. I'm checking text from point 1. If empty template is going to point 3.
3. The same check what in point first but I'm using other REGEX.
4. The same what in point 2.
5. Last checking text.

And bug is in point 3. I followed logs and in point 2 zenno found text according to REGEX but "if", from point 3, returns blank result (neither false and neither true but point 2 returns result "OK"). I check few times and everytime is the same bug.

Second bug is in deleting data from lists. I setted deleting every line in list after every action but before new and Zenno didn't delete lines.
Steps to get error:
1. Get text from text file "file1".
2. Put text to list "list1".
3. Get line x (in this step this line is filled by text).
4. Delete every line from list "list1".
5. Get text from text file "file2".
6. Put new test to list "list1".
7. Get line x (in this step line is blank).

In step 7 zenno doesn't get blank line. Zenno get text from line "x" from file "file1", not from "file2".

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
And bug is in point 3. I followed logs and in point 2 zenno found text according to REGEX but "if", from point 3, returns blank result (neither false and neither true but point 2 returns result "OK"). I check few times and everytime is the same bug.
Does result contain any special characters like "?

In step 7 zenno doesn't get blank line. Zenno get text from line "x" from file "file1", not from "file2".
If you have empty list line is not blank. There are no any lines in this case. And if you try to save data to the same variable that u used with other list you will have older value of it.

Nexus_Media

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does result contain any special characters like "?
Result may contains special characters like " etc. So how can I take results with special characters?

If you have empty list line is not blank. There are no any lines in this case. And if you try to save data to the same variable that u used with other list you will have older value of it.
So what I must do to avoid this and take blank line?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Result may contains special characters like " etc. So how can I take results with special characters?

Use word processing - Prepare Javascript before you use text string in IF action.

So what I must do to avoid this and take blank line?

If you got error on this step (there's no any line here), then you can connect red exit of this action with other action to perform other steps that you need.

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, i reply to this Thread, but i have same problem with the DELETE Line only...

My file contain many lines with the string : [email protected]:passwordmail

After many bugs on this deletion, i have decide to design a special string to Verify line existence, and IF Exist, Delete the Line, but it's the same result :-/

I take the Variable {-Variable.takelineaccount-}
I process LIST to take the First Line, it's the {-Variable.FirstactuallyLine-}

And finally, i add the Logical IF : '{-Variable.takelineaccount-}'=='{-Variable.FirstactuallyLine-}

The template it's Ok, i have tested to delete line, and i get the true value for the IF Statment...

But when i add the PROCESS LIST/Delete line when IF is true... Too bad, no deletion of the line.

Have you an idea for me ?

Thanks

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, i reply to this Thread, but i have same problem with the DELETE Line only...

My file contain many lines with the string : [email protected]:passwordmail

After many bugs on this deletion, i have decide to design a special string to Verify line existence, and IF Exist, Delete the Line, but it's the same result :-/

I take the Variable {-Variable.takelineaccount-}
I process LIST to take the First Line, it's the {-Variable.FirstactuallyLine-}

And finally, i add the Logical IF : '{-Variable.takelineaccount-}'=='{-Variable.FirstactuallyLine-}

The template it's Ok, i have tested to delete line, and i get the true value for the IF Statment...

But when i add the PROCESS LIST/Delete line when IF is true... Too bad, no deletion of the line.

Have you an idea for me ?

Thanks

I add informations :

Logs results for the Deletion process : Removing items from list actionaction group id: 374a218f-0278-48e1-a11f-1bc7cc7a4c24 Result: OK

I have check the attributes files, etc... Not open anywhere and not WRITE ONLY....

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Shiiit ! Dumb guy, i have not checked in the List configuration "Save change to File"...

My Template it's good, but bug is persistent when i check the box REMOVE AFTER in any template.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)