Loading doesn't finishes in browser

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please solve this bug: Thread "Ready" for ever and Thread "Loading" for ever.
My simple suggestion: Add a thread timeout option for each template.
Now my 5 tread version zenno poster only can run 2-3 threads, others 2-3 threads are frozen all the time.
i also got this one, not thread "loading" forever, but it's always "ready" forever. it hung up there for about 1 hour before it continue to next step, which usually failed project.

and another thing, my threads when on keyboard simulation, sometimes it stop in the middle for sometimes before continuing, maybe stops for about 10 minutes.

don't think this is about connection, but who knows. happen on 4.3.6 and 4.3.7.1

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i also got this one, not thread "loading" forever, but it's always "ready" forever. it hung up there for about 1 hour before it continue to next step, which usually failed project.

and another thing, my threads when on keyboard simulation, sometimes it stop in the middle for sometimes before continuing, maybe stops for about 10 minutes.

don't think this is about connection, but who knows. happen on 4.3.6 and 4.3.7.1
Re the issue with the keyboard emulation; I think ZP can only perform a single keyboard emulation at any given time. I kept getting this where one thread would pause this function until the other was finished.

There is supposed to be a workaround for this (although I haven't tried it).

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
No it is not possible to use any CTRL+ action.
If you want to use more threads with keyboard emulation then you should change how many threads you want to use per base.exe. You can do that in zennoposter settings. Because keyboard emulation works one thread per one base.exe

But be sure that it will eat a lot of RAM...
Re the issue with the keyboard emulation; I think ZP can only perform a single keyboard emulation at any given time. I kept getting this where one thread would pause this function until the other was finished.

There is supposed to be a workaround for this (although I haven't tried it).
thanks for the link, i knew keyboard emu can't be used for multiple threads, but i just realize i misunderstood it. i thought it can't be used on multiple threads on 1 run, but it also can't be used if other template also doing it. 1 emu per base.exe
if i want to use a lot of keyboard emu, i should set "count of threads in one process" on threads setting with smaller number?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
if i want to use a lot of keyboard emu, i should set "count of threads in one process" on threads setting with smaller number?
Yes.
If you set 1 thread per base you will not see delays in emulations.

hunthunt

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have solved the tread "Loading" or "Ready" for ever problem, just using a window auto tool to create a auto close base.exe per 5 minutes.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
This action kinda all instances at once in termination happens for all processes with this name.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, now this bug is really annoying and makes Zennoposter pretty much a useless tool. Very sad, loved Zenno so much but when it comes to working with proxy it's a complete disaster. So I think I'll have to give up on this software if the bug is not fixed in the nearest future...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have solved the tread "Loading" or "Ready" for ever problem, just using a window auto tool to create a auto close base.exe per 5 minutes.
This action kinda all instances at once in termination happens for all processes with this name.
if 1 base exe contain 5 instances, your auto close tool will close them all together. unless you set 1 base exe per instance or thread. but this will eat up resources, ram and processor.
i hope this will be fixed soon

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, it seems that Zenno works significantly faster under proxy in the new version.

hunthunt

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I dont auto close base.exe, then I will have 2 threads stopped forever after 30 minutes, and then maybe 4 threads stopped forever after another 30 minutes.
Finally I can only run 1-2 threads.
The simple solution is: zennolab add a THREAD TIMEOUT for each thread, if a thread run over X minutes, it will close and start a new thread.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same thing here with yahoo template.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
If I dont auto close base.exe, then I will have 2 threads stopped forever after 30 minutes, and then maybe 4 threads stopped forever after another 30 minutes.
Finally I can only run 1-2 threads.
The simple solution is: zennolab add a THREAD TIMEOUT for each thread, if a thread run over X minutes, it will close and start a new thread.
Threads stop in the middle of execution or projects successfully finish?
What instances shows when you look at them?
Which OS?
Any antivirus/firewall?
Did you try to disable it for testing purposes?

hunthunt

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Threads stop in the middle of execution or projects successfully finish?
What instances shows when you look at them?
Which OS?
Any antivirus/firewall?
Did you try to disable it for testing purposes?
I have already send my template to you for test, and gave back some log data to you.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
I your email contains all data that I asked in previous post, let me know which email did you use to send it. Thanks.

Moneyitaly

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same problem, how can i do?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)