Lets discuss ZennoBox options

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
We are already working on this. It is not in the to do list. It is development.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Obviously it will not take 2 years. It will be released in some months, but I can't tell you exact date.

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any update on this for 2014? ... especially about the branding remove ...

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
it will be relased in 2014 ))

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
darkdiver, please tell us, what exactly wil release first, what is in development now? Is this remove branding, remove paying for each zennobox, custom html ?

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93 и lupo

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
it will be released in bulk, with branding remove, custom html, subscriptions, developers api, etc.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think in my life, I only waiting like this, my child.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Good option:

Allow us to control thread count. For instance we would like to sell one thread zennobox and in case 5 threaded and unlimited. Like it is now with zennoposter :-)

Thanks

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you need beta testers for the new zennobox I'm online! :-)

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Thank you, lupo :-)
We will contact you if the need arises.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lupo

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
6 months has passed now, could we get any insight on how it goes? :-)

• Спасибо

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
5 months and 7 days passed ))
but the year is not passed.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix и bigcajones

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
5 months and 7 days passed )) but the year is not passed.
Sure, 5 months then.. Not sure how that was a relevant answer for my question tho.
I didn't ask why it hasn't been released yet, or why it's taking this long.
I'm well aware of that it's 12 months in a year, and it's still plenty of time left of 2014.

But at the same time I don't see how it could hurt to give the community and your customers some insight on the progress.
Brief us and let us know some details. To much to ask for?

The "big update of ZB" was announced/posted at Jan 25, 2013 and ever since the only thing we've heard is that it's on your todo-list and it's under development.
If something is going to get released, I pretty much could figure the todo and development part out myself.

IMO ZennoPoster is a great software but is failing hard time by leaving their customers and the community/forum in the dark, regarding pretty much everything..

What's in your focus now after the new FF engine got released?

• Спасибо

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
daym, this is a long-standing position from the admins of Zenno. There have been numerous bouts with them on how and why they do the things they do including giving us exact dates for releases. It's not how they do their business and we have learned to live with it. If the developer(DarkDiver) that is working on the updates tells us that he is working on it, I guarantee that he is working on it as fast as he can. I talk to him all the time and think of him as a friend, but I know that when he is done with it, then he will let us know and not until then.

• Спасибо
Реакции: darkdiver

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
daym, this is a long-standing position from the admins of Zenno. There have been numerous bouts with them on how and why they do the things they do including giving us exact dates for releases. It's not how they do their business and we have learned to live with it. If the developer(DarkDiver) that is working on the updates tells us that he is working on it, I guarantee that he is working on it as fast as he can. I talk to him all the time and think of him as a friend, but I know that when he is done with it, then he will let us know and not until then.
Clint, thank you for your support.

The "big update of ZB" was announced/posted at Jan 25, 2013 and ever since the only thing we've heard is that it's on your todo-list and it's under development.
If something is going to get released, I pretty much could figure the todo and development part out myself.
IMO ZennoPoster is a great software but is failing hard time by leaving their customers and the community/forum in the dark, regarding pretty much everything..
daym, first of all I do not want to offend you. We do not telling exact dates bacause we do not want to lie to our customers. It is very hard to prognose something in software development if you are developing something new. You can say the exact dates if you already did something like this. Everything else is a marketing bulshit. Yes, our core team is focused on the bot building features. It has a lot of work to do.

What's in your focus now after the new FF engine got released?
We focused on the bots but we are working on the engine also to deliver the actual version of the FireFox ESR engine.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones и rostonix

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Who can not wait for zennobox, can use ubot for exe files, for customers, and zenno take for complex actions. Ubot exe bot grabb all files from server( or start zenno for some action) and continue work . It is more expensive, but you take best of both software and with this two tools, can anything .

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Who can not wait for zennobox, can use ubot for exe files, for customers, and zenno take for complex actions. Ubot exe bot grabb all files from server( or start zenno for some action) and continue work . It is more expensive, but you take best of both software and with this two tools, can anything .
I am a staunch supporter of Zenno and do not want to jump into the dark side of ubot!
:cq: :aq:
:cl:

But YES! I do terribly need ZennoBox NOW!

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: darkdiver

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
daym, first of all I do not want to offend you. We do not telling exact dates bacause we do not want to lie to our customers. It is very hard to prognose something in software development if you are developing something new. You can say the exact dates if you already did something like this. Everything else is a marketing bulshit. Yes, our core team is focused on the bot building features. It has a lot of work to do.
Just wanted to get that said, no offense taken lol, maybe a tracking area like ubot has could be something?

Anyway. As this thread is about ZB options, let me request an options instead.
I'm using {-project.directory-} a lot when building templates. It would be pretty nice to be able to set that variable trough the Settings in ZB.
It would be a huge time saver whenever we would need to convert a template made by us, for us, to support ZB.

I know we could work around it and set a variable as {-project.directory-} and change the variable in the Settings. But with support for it, we could just build as normal and if we're ever going to sell the template, most of the work will already be done in order to run it in ZB.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Just wanted to get that said, no offense taken lol, maybe a tracking area like ubot has could be something?

Anyway. As this thread is about ZB options, let me request an options instead.
I'm using {-project.directory-} a lot when building templates. It would be pretty nice to be able to set that variable trough the Settings in ZB.
It would be a huge time saver whenever we would need to convert a template made by us, for us, to support ZB.

I know we could work around it and set a variable as {-project.directory-} and change the variable in the Settings. But with support for it, we could just build as normal and if we're ever going to sell the template, most of the work will already be done in order to run it in ZB.

By now you can use variable {-project.directory-} in your zennobx also, but project folder will be C:\Users\Documents\ZennoLab\ZennoBox\PurchasedProducts\[email protected]

But i think that when compiled exe bots will be released from zenno then there will be lot better features for everything...

Can not wait ! ! ! :bo:

Tesla

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mid 2015 now, any news?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
We plan it for 2015 year :-)

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yup! Maybe.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
It's in plans for 2016 for sure :ah:

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been out of the loop regarding zennoposter/box the last couple of years. Any update on this?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I've been out of the loop regarding zennoposter/box the last couple of years. Any update on this?
Yesterday also thought about this. Assumed that this is stopped or something.
@VladZen can You give some updates please.

Personally me are interested in some unbranded version of Box. And also what is very important I would like to get and give to my customers platform without any non needed things, like proxy checker for example. My own designed scheduler and such thing.

gudolik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
8 years later and nothing on ZennoBox lol, Zennoposter is a good product, only if there was standalone compile option and ZennoBox was not 20thread lock... What is alternative way to sell bots?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think the next months will decide: If Zenno is any longer denying to compile stand-alone .exe bots they will fail in the market. They currently don't have anything that seperates them from the competition and some of the competitors allow it to make your own installable software that you can sell without any fees.... Also anonymity in Zenno lacks quite much....

I'm thrilled if theay will take the curve...

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree, but one more perspective about anonymity. We have now only 3-4 main browsers right all using 3-4 browsers. Owners of browsers are sitting at the same table and drinking- with owners of top websites. They are friends. What you think, some browser not have one hidden signal ( not exist in the documentation ) to tell developers that is a bot ? Every app must use some "middle man" option to control real browser and it is very easy detectable, it means, for top websites, maybe they will allow sometimes something, but this is their decide .

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)