Keyboard emulations does not work as human would type

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Here I was playing around with this site https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english really wanted to make some funny stuff, but it was not possible because when I tried to get maximum word count I could not.
This site somehow knows that You do not type words. Basically, I have entered all 300+ words with keyboard emulation and with basic action, one by one of course, but this site reported me with only 30 words per minute, but I have entered all words, so it somehow tracks it is not human or something like that. Timer also works pretty weirdly when keyboard emulation is working. @VladZen could You please send that to an investigation ?
I'm attaching also a piece of the template I used to test.

Вложения

• 13,9 КБ Просмотры: 82

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I've seen this... just needed some time to check. Haven't found the problem with emulation there...
The service counts words if you type them with space after every word. not just typing all the words non-stop as in your example.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I've seen this... just needed some time to check. Haven't found the problem with emulation there...
The service counts words if you type them with space after every word. not just typing all the words non-stop as in your example.
LOL, I know. And there You can add a bug report when You use simple space by clicking space on the keyboard in the list merge, then this space disappears when you close the template. Most probably You have to use string space macro in there to keep space preserver, but that's really not a thing in question there.
Just like my example, but I have tested with space, so this is really not a problem. + If You use this example You will see that somehow timer on this page works also weirdly. Basically I guess it is really worth checking.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)