Its time to give us control over all project variables

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
ZennoGuys can we please finally get control over all project variables, there is really some good process speedups in zenno but for example {-Profile.Email-} and {-Profile.EmailPassword-} is totally no use. As who use just one email for developing, that is just one run and then what ? You should change that is settings again ?

And if we talk about that then lots of time and not only me alone have talked about Project. Directory default value, why we can not set that by our needs ?

Same with any other project variables like login password city town etc. Why would not we set all that by ourselves ?

I would set up some Global folder and point them to it and will be able to use my own {-Profile.UserAgentLanguage-} useragents screen resolutions etc. I would wipe out half of config files I have now.

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: CSS

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I would set up some Global folder and point them to it and will be able to use my own {-Profile.UserAgentLanguage-} useragents screen resolutions etc. I would wipe out half of config files I have now.
You can do this by creating 1 snippet or sample project-in-project if you need to reassign any data. And use it in every template

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)