Is this a Spintax bug??

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to post spun content on LiveJournal. I've been trying all day and I keep getting an error when on Zennoposter and yet it works on ProjectMaker.

I'm trying to get a block of spun text and then split it into title and body and post it to live journal. I get this error in the log though when it tries to execute the spintax macro " Macros base does not have this macros: |- "

Instead of the spun title appearing in the form on Live journal I get this Screen shot 2011-08-04 at 15.45.58.png

I've tried different combinations of Macros like, getting the text, pause, spin, pause, split string, pause but I still get the error. It works on Project Maker though??? I've also made other templates that process spun content and post to bookmarking sites without a problem.

One thing I should mention is that I'm splitting the title and body by using + and to deliminate between blocks of text I'm using * Could this be the problem?? Most other characters (<>:;'"$) are used within the text which means I can't use them.

Anyway, this is totally doing my head in.

Advice anyone?

Screen shot 2011-08-04 at 15.49.29.png

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why don't you just do what I do and put the spun titles into a different text file. Make it a whole lot simpler for you.

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've got about 400 spun articles which I've accumulated over the last 18 months that I want to keep in a master file and use for submissions across as many blogging platforms as I can find. I don't think splitting the titles and the body will help in this case??

Anyway, I'd still like to know if this is a bug or not!!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If any of your spins start with a "-" <--- dash, this will bruck up the spin bro. Sometimes within a spun article as so...

{my|your|our|-this}{sweet|-bitter tasting|dog food}.

I had this issue, I believe some dashes are acceptable however if they fall in the opening of the spin it's game over....

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@gcomm

Hi, yeah I read your post about that and I've already ruled that out.

I've just done a Twitter template without any spinning and I'm getting the same problem. When it gets to the form where the email goes instead of pulling the email from my file it pulls {-String.Split-|-{-File.GetString-| instead.

This is the macro I'm using {-String.Split-|-{-File.GetString-|-\Resources\200popmails.txt-|-random-|-false-}-|-;-|-0-}

The template works fine in ProjectMaker when debugging but gets screwed up in Zennoposter?? Zennoposter is running on my VPS.

I think I'll try Zennoposter on my local machine and see if I get the same results... Man this is doing my head in!

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, may have solved it.. Need to do some more checks

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, like most computer problems human error was to blame!!

I'm running ProjectMaker on Parallels which is running on my MAC. Zennoposter is on my VPS so working across 3 platforms, not all of the files in my Resources and Results folders were congruent which resulted in the errors. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups! And I was assuming I had syncronized all my files..

Spent the whole day on this!! Oh well, I'm happy now and at least I can get back to world domination tomorrow. lol :D

auslogan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes I have this problem too
If you have {- in your format
example:
{--|:}

you will get error
I have some solutions for this
1. using tools such editplus to replace these.
2. delete these spin word at your spin software database
3. add protect to these word
4. in zenno poster
add 2 branch
1st get page word: String\.\Spintax
2nd use logic operaction: '{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●7●5●4●5●8●3●-|-≡1≡5≡4≡9≡1≡2≡9≡8≡1≡4≡-}'=='String.Spintax'
{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●7●5●4●5●8●3●-|-≡1≡5≡4≡9≡1≡2≡9≡8≡1≡4≡-} is the get page word execution result

The best solution is if found the upper error then user macro auto delete that article. Just add an action to remove and exit.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! I got a PRO version of zenno poster but cant post a thread in this forum?Why is that?
I have a zenno question?

When I post to sites via zenno I get "?" replacing some characters like " '˝’‘”“é… "
How can I make zenno post these characters without removing them from my resources file?

Best regards,

Toni

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've got about 400 spun articles which I've accumulated over the last 18 months that I want to keep in a master file and use for submissions across as many blogging platforms as I can find. I don't think splitting the titles and the body will help in this case??

Anyway, I'd still like to know if this is a bug or not!!
What i do ... i load the articles batch im working into notepadd ++ , replace all the '-' by a space and i click the replace in all documents ... Pufff, Gone :D. Imo, a couple '-' signs less in your articles is not gonna damage your article grammar or your SEO ;-) ...

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! I got a PRO version of zenno poster but cant post a thread in this forum?Why is that?
I have a zenno question?

When I post to sites via zenno I get "?" replacing some characters like " '˝’‘”“é… "
How can I make zenno post these characters without removing them from my resources file?

Best regards,

Toni
have u tried to save your file as utf8?

Umibozu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Put a backward slash to decode it in your txt file in front of each dash, simple and works fine with the spintax, however dash will not show.
i.e. {\-}
Maybe if dash has to be displayed, replace all dash with an other sign in text editor, then create an other branch and replace othersign with a dash once spun.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)