Is This A Memory Leak? Issues with Maxing Ram

Благодарностей
Баллы
OK guys I am running Zenno Poster on a 8 core AMD 8150 Cpu and 16GB of G-Skills Ram. It seems that when I run the program, and the thread count increases the ram and cpu also increase. However when the Ram gets maxed, the thread count starts to fall..as if it is seems to be trying to eat up more and more ram that isnt available. I can usually get it up to about 140 threads before it drops down to 50 again. Not sure what is going on. I have included screen shots. I also have Memory Cleaner installed that is set to clear the memory cache when the ram reaches 80% usages, and also set to clear every 5 minutes but it doesnt seem to help.

System Idol
1.png

Zenno Poster booted up with campaign already loaded.
2.png

Running at 50 threads, low cpu and 30% ram usage.
3.png

100 threads
4.png
cpu low, ram at 55%

137 threads ram maxed and cpu still below 50%
5.png

Now here is where it gets interesting. The ram remains maxed and the thread count falls!
6.png

Now this doesnt happen everytime, but about 9 times out of 10. Last night I had it running at over 400 threads. When I woke up this morning I decided to just simply reset ZP and start again and now this is happening. Everything was exactly the same, no system reboot or anything was changed between being able to run +400 threads and it maxing the memory and thread count dropping.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)